This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arkansas Ammunition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arkansas Ammunition
    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 7:21pm
April 14, 2021 ------- plant is OPEN and running 24/7

“Today marks a historic milestone for our industry…I am joined by the hard-working crew at Remington Ammunition, the entire team at Vista Outdoor and outdoor and shooting sports enthusiasts across America in celebrating the rebirth and resurgence of Remington Ammunition,” said Vanderbrink.

“The shooting sports industry has experienced unprecedented growth and demand for high-quality ammunition, in large part driven by millions of new legal firearms owners joining our community over the last year. Our message to new owners and to our millions of die-hard Remington Ammunition fans is that our operations are in full swing, our quality control is second to none and our entire team is working tirelessly to make more ammo.”

Photos courtesy Remington Ammunition, Lonoke, AR, employees

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 7:43pm
As long as suppliers can keep up with components I think in 6 months things will look a little better.
Starting to see some show up here and there.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 5:28am
Arkansas also has Fiochi building an ammo plant and Sig has an ammo Plant.
Wilson combat has vastly expanded and also making ammo.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 11:14pm
there is not one box on the shelves around here of anything
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 3:44am
Was Zero here at nearly every store that can sell munitions up to last week, now they have one or two boxes of such as 6mm whatever's, or 7mm magnums, belted something rifle cartidges that few to any own.  No 30-30, no 30.06, no .308 or .223/5.56, and nothing pistol related.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 4:31am
The scalper prices on Gun broker are falling fast. A lot of the high priced stuff doesn’t get a single bid. I see some showing up here and there but still over priced.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 9:34am

Well,,,Like most Americans,,I am very glad to hear this latest and in this part of the country,,,it will be taken with great feeling and folks will quickly proceed to act accordingly,,,,,WinkWink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 11:47pm
i bought a 9mm for my old lady....ooooops....i mean the loving wife, came with 1 box of shells, hate to go shoot them up practicing as i can't find any more anywhere so far! 
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 8:37am
I got 4 boxes of 9mm target at the local gun range a couple of weeks ago after my granddaughter shot up 2 boxes of what I had on hand. They were a bit pricey. Believe they were made in Louisiana.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 8:59pm
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 9:01pm
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 9:33pm
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 10:58pm
Will prices go back down to what they were before the fiasco?  I doubt it....  They know they can get it.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Will prices go back down to what they were before the fiasco?  I doubt it....  They know they can get it.

Sadly I believe you’re correct.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 2:32pm

Well,,My son that lives in Dallas wanted me to check this Walmart for somer .22 magnums for one of his pistols. I had nor been by the sporting goods in a long time so I checked and there was one big EMPTY showcase with only 2 boxes of 180 grain 30-06,,,!! Nuttin else,,,!! Sign right in middle of case, stating "Supply and Demand" was not keeping up and new Walmart policy was 2 boxes of  ANY cartridges per person,,!!  WOW,,!!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 12:07am
our local wally world had lots of 12ga shells and about 7 boxes (50) of .22 LR the other day, i'm prolly sure they are gone by now.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 12:49am
Grandson seems to get all he wants from several different sporting goods stores/gun shops he hangs out in. I forgot to check the squallmart store this AM. Guess I was in a hurry to get home.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic