This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone familiar with B&S Electric Power Washer ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuckSkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone familiar with B&S Electric Power Washer ?
    Posted: 20 Jun 2024 at 4:38am
I have a Briggs & Stratton electric power washer that has served me well for years.

Model #020358-00

I would like to have a set of those accessory nozzles that turn 30°, 90° and 130°

As best I can determine, I would also need a different "gun" that accepts them; is that correct ?

My "gun" and the nozzles that attach to it sort of push in and twist; the nozzles have two "wings" that engage slots in the gun and twist to lock in place.

I would also like to do away with that stupid safety button that must be pressed to pull the trigger; it is highly annoying and very hard to press.
Sponsored Links

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2024 at 7:09am
hmm, you may be able to take the handle apart and remove the safety button.
I did that for both my Ryobli recip saws. Hardest part was FINDING a screw that fell onto the garage floor......
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2024 at 7:28am
Nozzles and couplers are readily available at the home centers or even wal-mart. Valley Industries has complete guns available for easy swap out of the originals. Check Amazon, ebay, and such.
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic