This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

another thumbs up supper...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another thumbs up supper...
    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 at 11:26pm
I made this the night that my new building was built, was the first meal cooked in it. it was requested by the old lady....ooooops….I mean the loving wife for our supper tonight. write this down and save: take a pound or more of lean ground beef, then add a pound of breakfast sausage. when ever you mix the beef and pork, be sure that it's about the same in weight each. now...we also ad black olives (crushed) and mushroom stems/pieces and flakes of parsley, and a little garlic. you can ad anything you want, mix it all up and make ping pong size meat balls. place them in the fridge or freezer overnight. this allows the flavors to mix into the meat. next day/evening or longer. put the balls in a large stew pot, and pour condensed French onion soup over them, I usually do ad a 1/2 soup can of water depending on how big your pot is. they will shrink up some. serve your balls with some of the soup from the pan. it's very flavorful! enjoy!
Sponsored Links

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 12:32am
All sounds great but garlic kills me. Glad you got her done.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 6:45am

Hey Good Buddy,,It good to finally hear something out of you,,,!! You gots to check in more often,,,,Clap
 That sounds like some great cold weather soup and glad you are enjoying your new kitchen,,,ClapClap
 You are gonna make somebody a good wife,,you know,,,??
 UMMmmm,,,do you windows too,,,???LOLLOL(poke, poke)
  (you still owe me bout 5) Wink
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 9:59am
Sounds good! It's supposed to get cooler here in a few days so might be a good time. If it ever gets cold I plan to make some chili.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 10:04am
Shameless,
I'll have to try that recipe.  Sounds good.  I love trying new things.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 8:34am
Good news about the new kitchen.  Glad you got it done and are enjoying it.  You got that tapper in the fridge yet?  I don't like traveling in the winter, but maybe I'll have to make a trip westward.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 8:00pm
ain't gots it insulated yet, the rolls are still stacked in the corner. then i'll decide what kinda interior wall cover I want. was thinking about some picket fence boards, just cut off the ends and staple them up! gots lots of pretty knots in them. should look good with sum sealer on them. (winter project) I do gots a propane heater in there for the cold. it's not stopping me from cooking in there yets tho! did catfish tonight! also been busy putting things away that normally would usually gits ruined sitting out over the winter, putting that stuff up in the lofts. Ted...you can come helps me insulate the roof area, you is a tall one, should make it easy!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 9:36pm
did chicky philly's tonight. 2 cans white chicky breast, one small can sliced black olives, one small can mushroom bits and pieces, 1/2 red bell pepper chopped, 1/2 sweet onion chopped, used romano/parmashon cheese as my other cheeze was froze and stuck together, also buttered some brat buns and browned them on the grill to put under the good stuff! when the chicky is browned, it's ready to be served.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2019 at 9:52am
Shammers with all the canning you do, canned up chicky breast is a breeze. Real frugal, unless you don'ts have a pressure canner. I can lots of meats when there on sale, only way I can afford to pay attention. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2019 at 10:01am

DANG,,,Good Buddy,,,,you is having you a GREAT time with thet Outdoor Kitchen,,,ain't you,,,Thas good, Thas good,,,,,!!!
 I love grillin and smokin and BBQ'in ,,,,,and,,,and,,,cookin too,,!!ClapClap
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 3:43pm
You should think about sending some of that aroma along with that Gawd awful white stuff you're sending all over the place.
Instead of meat balls,,,,,,,,,,,
Add some Johnsonville Cajun Andouille sausage one of these times.  It's got a little kick to it and great flavor.  I add in some shrimp, carrots, onions (I like Pearl ones) and potatoes.  Kind of like an old fashioned shrimp boil. Hmm,,,,,,,,,,,I'm gettin hungry....

"Allis-Express"
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 3:44pm
pictures, pictures, pictures
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
trace View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 3:45pm
canned chicky white breat? what the hell ypu eatin???
1955 WD-45 WIDE FRONT W/ TRIP
LOADER
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 2:53pm
swansons canned chicky, can gits all white meat or combo white and dark mix.(it's already been cooked, then canned) makes great samwiches too, just another something that's ready to eat. sure browns up nice on the grill.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 2:54pm
oh....and the old lady....oooooops...I mean the loving wife is already trying to fill my new building up with chit! PfffffT! I have to watch her every minute!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 3:49pm
Yep that's what they do, and then it's stuff they don't use or ever will again and won't let go of it. I could use that extra room for spare parts, extra tools I'll use once or twice, old broken equipment to make things out of. Geesh now ya got me going, thanks Shammers. LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 2:45am
anytime pal! I gots 2 40x60 buildings about like you is describing!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 7:58am
Color me Gr*#~.  But someday soon.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 2:05am
grilled sum more burgers tonight, along with steak fries and chopped onions, I grabbed a package of "something" out of the freezer, was kinda green and chopped like I chop the onions. had no idea what it was, I usually label the bags, but this one wasn't labeled...so I cooked it up too. turned out to be chopped up cucumber, it cooked up good, and I put it on one of my burgers...it tasted good, and it's outta the freezer. I still don't recall bagging the cucumber, maybe it was an experiment?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 3:27am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

grilled sum more burgers tonight, along with steak fries and chopped onions, I grabbed a package of "something" out of the freezer, was kinda green and chopped like I chop the onions. had no idea what it was, I usually label the bags, but this one wasn't labeled...so I cooked it up too. turned out to be chopped up cucumber, it cooked up good, and I put it on one of my burgers...it tasted good, and it's outta the freezer. I still don't recall bagging the cucumber, maybe it was an experiment?

OH NO,,!! ,,,I KNEW I shoulda marked thet package I sent you anonymousely bout 4 months ago,,I bought thet up in tha Alien Town where they was sellin is as "Road Kill" can't believe I done thet,,,,,,,(poke, poke,,,,,LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 8:13am
Wink

[TUBE]vYEXzx-TINc[/TUBE]
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 2:23am
the old lady....oooops...I mean the loving wife had a request in for the meatballs in the soup again for last night. I didn't have any French onion soup, so I used cream of mushroom and added extra mushrooms and a pinch of no salt. we loved it too done that way. I have made my own French onion soup before, but didn't have the right ingrediants to make any last night. it's gonna be hard to see what I can leave out in the cold for ingrediants and what I shouldn't. have been emptying out sum cupboards of stuff, now when we open a door stuff don't fall out on us! lol I still gotta find me sum storage cupboards for out there, want some that's gonna look nice. been thinking of floor models, but might just buy some nice hanging units to span the north wall. got more insulation done and plastic hung, ran out of insulation, so gotta go the ,menards this coming week. the old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife brought me a big area rug for inside, the dogs love laying on it as they watch me working in there!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 3:24am
Shammers, you at least are gonna have to have your old lady....oooops….I mean the loving wife take some inside and outside pics and post em, or email em to some one to post em for us.  em, em, em, out of here Wink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:24am

Hey Chask,,you have just went to dang near the top of his "Chit List" on deliverin more than enough of his machine's product,,,,(you just don't know it ,,,yet)WinkWink

you'lda done better askin for the location of one of his "stash holes",,,,,,,,,
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 9:52am
Joe, I've gotta couple detectors for that. I'm thinkin on tinkerin with a Hell Has No Heat Like My Machine machine. Some of us JW's know a thing or two, and you know we got connections everywhere. An Ol Shammer's a smart enough man to know he don't want to deal with that. Wink LOL

Edited by chaskaduo - 24 Nov 2019 at 9:56am
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 11:47am
Ruh Roh,,,,,,
"Allis-Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic