This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

allis g sickle mower parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisd2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: allis g sickle mower parts
    Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 8:26pm
Looking for parts for my sickle mower.I need brackets and spring that attaches to the sickle bar from pittman arm.I'm in need of a pittman arm as well,I can make one if I have to. but still need the brackets.also some rock guards.Thanks
Sponsored Links

Creek Jenkins View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creek Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 10:57am
I had to replace the pitman arm on my G No. 4 mower last summer.  I went to the local hardware store and bought a universal pitman, cut it to length and drilled the holes I needed.  Works fine.  The sickle end parts of the pitman were also bad on mine, so I did some checking and comparison and it turns out the B mowers (No. 3) used the same parts.  I bought all the new sickle end parts from an AGCO dealer south of us, also bought the pitman wrench which really came in handy.  He had the two brackets, the spring, and the window looking thingy as well.  All brand new and pretty reasonably priced as well.
Some of the advertisers on this site have used B mowers you could also get parts from.  Dunno for sure, but I'll bet the rock guards are the same as on the No. 3s.
cheers,
Creek
Bruce Mn. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce Mn. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 9:37pm
friend of mine had a G allis  mower he wanted to sell. Idon't know where your from  but He's in northern mn. Give me a call & i'll give you his # 218 752 6592
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic