This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

allis dozer on racine mn auction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: allis dozer on racine mn auction
    Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 3:37am
Farm consignment sale with allis crawler says runs and drives
Will have Trailer there if some one gets the eeerrrrgggg to buy it and need hauled
~AMP~
Sponsored Links

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 7:47am
Why not copy the address bar of the sale listing and paste it in your post. It would make it WAY easier to find what you are talking about.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
MNLonnie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MNLonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 10:10am
Waukesha B, B, IB, G, styled WF, D15, 615 backhoe, 2-Oliver OC3's, 4 Ford Model T's, 3 Model A Fords, AV8 Coupe, AV8 Roadster, 1933 Ford Wrecker
allismanamp View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 10:27am
I did not now how too but will try if I find something else there's a lot of tractors on there though
~AMP~
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 10:32am
http://www.proxibid.com/maringauction here is one with a 8000 series front wheel assist in Kenyon Mn this weekend says clean on the bill too. Did not see a picture though.
See if the address is right

Edited by allismanamp - 01 Aug 2013 at 10:35am
~AMP~
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 10:36am
I copied it but it did not turn orange like the other one is how do you do that?
~AMP~
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 10:57am
HD5G - painted yellow - hard to tell if early or late unit , looks like home made counter weight on machine . 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 11:04am
I will try another link of another good deal I found in Iowa for some onehttp://madison.craigslist.org/grd/3905749061.html
Hope it works for you guys.......lol
~AMP~
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 11:14am
  http://madison.craigslist.org/grd/3905749061.html
 Some times you have to play with the spacebar a couple times front and/or af to get it to turn color ...and sometimes it don't. 
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 11:16am
K thanks for the tip
~AMP~
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 7:47pm
How about the 90 combine? She don't look to bad.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 10:55pm
I thought that three bottom allis plow wouldnlokk sweet behind someone's u or uc plowing! I want to buy that 303 baler too but tight on cash taking a little with and see what happens even got grandpa to come along! Should be a fun day he has 3 Ac mounted plows and wants to see where the market is on them to sell them so why not see what they go for I told him and he agreed to go with I'm hoping the 17 goes cheap it would be a good one for parts to make my 45 a puller has combine tires on the back it will go high I bet has wide front and motors loose
Everything has been sitting for 3 plus years and most of the Ac tractors are stuck junk price all came from the same person he tried selling them on craigslist and now just wan ts them gone.
~AMP~
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by allismanamp allismanamp wrote:

I copied it but it did not turn orange like the other one is how do you do that?

Put your cursor on the little blue globe up on the top row of the post reply box and click. If you paste the copied link in the proper box and make sure the http/ is removed, it will work. Just posting as you did, I can highlight it and go to it easily. Big smile
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 3:53pm
And a pretty good price on a SC blade there.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allismanamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 5:43pm
Hope it helps someone get it around here were I'm from there 350 400 bucks usually
~AMP~
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 10:08am
How did the sale go?  Anyone in "the family" get anything?

Edited by JohnCO - 06 Aug 2013 at 10:08am
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic