This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis chalmers 650 backhoe attachment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kris holden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis chalmers 650 backhoe attachment
    Posted: 24 Jan 2011 at 7:15pm
i have just bought a 650 allis chalmers backhoe attachment and i am wondering about the hydraulics. how many gallon per minute pump i need and how big of a tractor will i have to put this attachment to. how much does the whole attachment weigh??? what are yalls recommendations for what size tractor and hydraulic punp needed.
Sponsored Links

Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 11:23pm
I have one also and it came off a HD4 with I believe a 24 GPM pump at 2200 PSI
1" lines from tractor to valve body .
 cesna rotary piston for swing motor, that unit was also used on MF and some IH units.
hope you do not have to work on that as it's a real bear to get the seals in right on shafts.
Weight I would say is around 2500 or so
If you replace any of the ball joints on lever controls Simplicity parts for the rod ends work as I got mine from AC dealer out of lawn mover parts bens.
If you know anyone looking for one mine is for sale also.

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 26 Jan 2011 at 11:27pm
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic