This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allis 7000 water pump

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireman216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis 7000 water pump
    Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 11:53am
Can someone help me, I have a 649t motor that the water pump is weeping out the hole. I can not find this pump anywhere! Every pump I find for a 7000 doesn't have the hose port molded into it. They all come with a threaded hole where the port is supposed to be. Is there an adapter available now? The hose that slides onto the port is 1" 1/2 and the new pumps have a 3/4 threaded hole.the casting # on my pump is 4035281 04. There is one on eBay but has a different fan mount, not as deep. And the casting # is different. Any help is appreciated!! If the pic doesn't load in a few minutes I will do it again
Sponsored Links

8070nc View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8070nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 2:13pm
Id try Sandy Lake implement or schmidt and sons
1984 80780
1957 D14
DES 300 with 25000 engine
616 tractor
automaticdave View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote automaticdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 5:26pm
I have a 7000 engine sitting on my shop floor with a Hi-Capacity reman pump on it and it has reducer screwed into that 3/4" port but large on the other end to accept the big hose. Must of came with the pump. Good luck Dave
Lynn Marshall View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynn Marshall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2024 at 7:49pm
The Hy-Capacity pumps come with two different sized hose bib fittings and a plug, so that it will fit several models.
Fireman216 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireman216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:27am
Awesome!  Thanks for the info everyone!  I will look at that pump now.  I was at a dead end in my brain! 
Fireman216 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireman216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:53am
Got one ordered!!  Thanks again all!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic