This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

All Crop 66

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosswith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Crop 66
    Posted: 28 Jul 2024 at 2:47pm
Good day all!

I've tried the search and cannot seem to find what I need. We have an all crop 66 that we are putting back to service and I was wondering if anyone could fire me a photo of how the heck this thing attached to the elevator. We are missing that tin work and will have to make it, we just don't know what shape it is supposed to be. Do the elevator cups just toss it over? We have the drive chain and tesioner.

On another note still about the scour kleen. What are the two little disks on the front for... the ones with the levers?

My buddy is a very skilled tin basher and made a full stainless set of elevator clean out door, and we riveted in a stainless bottom on the grain bin.When we got to the taillings elevator we ran into trouble with rotten wood. Is white oak correct? I read that somewhere but I cant seem to find it again.

Thanks for any info!!! If this is somewhere in this fourm and I have missed, I'm sorry and I'll buy you a cold one.
Sponsored Links

SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2024 at 9:46pm
The 2 little discs with levers are used to pinch and hold the burlap sack which collects the weed seed or if doing clover thats where you collect it.
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2024 at 4:14am

Hi Kevin

Here is a Video you may find interesting -
an Allis Original 7 minute Video introducing the Model 66 All Crop Combine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUWTU71v5y0

A link to a private Video of a 66 All Crop in the field.

- a short glimpse of the Scourkleen right near the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBBC52BbGw

Gary

Here is a Link to a very short Video (5 sec.) of a Scourkleen in Operation.

But it is at least a Rear View, and you can freeze the Video to view the connection to the Scourkleen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-q-3m5nYHs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxL2fPMY9ow

Edited by Gary - 29 Jul 2024 at 10:23am
Rosswith View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosswith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2024 at 4:44am
Thank you for the videos! Always nice to see one up and going. I've saved that marketing video, its just cool. What your video filmed on 8mm?

I still cant quite figure what I'll need for sheet steel to mate the scour Kleen to the clean grain elevator. Up here in the great white north, there just arn't as many of these around as there is south.

Edited by Rosswith - 29 Jul 2024 at 4:44am
DanielW View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2024 at 5:04am
Can you post a picture of the particular area in question? Then maybe one of us can post a picture from the same angle of the area on a complete one. Shouldn't be too hard to find one around you to look at or use for parts either - loads of them around here in Central Ontario.
560Dennis View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 560Dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2024 at 6:53am
I recommend all crop harvestor link for the 66 , parts breakdown should show . Ihope this helps . 
Tom. Yaz is a suggest souce of reference also  the rebuilding also .

Rosswith View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosswith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2024 at 1:04pm
Thank you all for the resources. This is where I'm at. Please mind the white, its an old primer, from when we started this project....a  few year ago... I'll check out the link you've mentioned
55allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 55allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2024 at 6:44pm
allcrop harvesters.com is Tom’s website.
Im in the process of getting an all crop 60A running again so I’ll be following your thread….
1955 AC WD45 diesel with D262 repower, 1949 AC WD45
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2024 at 5:04am

I found an Original Allis 20 page Brochure titled 'New BIG-BIN All-Crop Harvester
   6 FOOT   MODEL 66'

Looking at the pictures, it appears you simply remove the 'Down Spout' as you have done, then the Scourkleen butts up to - and probably overlaps - the remaining opening.

2 bolts are visible on the front side at the Butt.

G

Link to "allcropharvester.com'

https://allcropharvester.com/

Edited by Gary - 30 Jul 2024 at 5:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic