This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Albion PA fair tractor pulls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Albion PA fair tractor pulls
    Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 9:35pm
Folks:
Cement pull, Nic driving his WD. Second place.

After several full 50 foot pulls it came down to inches of distance.

Nic with D17 on cement. Did not place. I think longer drawbar would have helped in this class. (Next year:)) 

Then we move to the Friday night farm stock pulls
Nic pulled his WD in the 3500 lb class (He had to stop due to going out of bounds) 

Then the D17 in the 5000 lb class. He won this class by a couple feet at around 200 foot mark. 

With his son Rhett:

Then to Saturday Antique pulls:
Slightly off color 1953 Ford Jubilee: 3000 lb class Nic drove to 3rd place:

Then his WD with a very good pull to end that class in 2nd place just 2 feet behind Gary G on his good WD.
Sorry no pulling pic (I was flagging)

Next was the wide front 1950 WD in the 4000 lb class. I had added the wheel weights He placed 4th by using good driving and throttle control;
Sorry no picture, I was doing the flagging and just couldn't get that done too!
But here is a picture of that tractor. It has off brand 14.9-28 old hard tires. I was very surprised!

He jumped on the D17 for his final pull of the day. this north track had stopped many good local pullers at about 110 feet. Nic some how drove around the wet spot and was about 90 feet further that the closest tractor. He found some good footing and his skills brought home another first! 

Nice job Nic!

Regards,
 Chris

Edited by Sugarmaker - 16 Sep 2018 at 9:37pm
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic