This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AGCO sighting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LionelinKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AGCO sighting
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 6:29pm
The family and I just got back from a trip to NY to see my Dad last week. I couldn't help but notice a nice, new AGCO sitting along I71 between Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio. It was sitting out when we drove up and also a week later when we drove back. I was just curious if it belonged to someone on here. I like the drive getting to see the big open fields no matter what season. Getting to see some orange along the way is definitely a bonus. Thanks
Sponsored Links

wkpoor View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wkpoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 10:09pm
There is an AGCO dealer right off 71 close to the Jeffersonville exit there.
Dale-OH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale-OH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 7:12am
Next Time your by stop in and say Hi.  We are In Jeffersonville, at exit 69.
LionelinKY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LionelinKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 5:36pm
wkpoor,
Yeah, I've seen that. I believe the name on the dealership is Mayer. They always seem to have a nice looking assortment of new and older orange. I usually think about stopping in to have a look around but haven't yet even after 10 years of making this trek.
Dale,
I'll have to remember that invite the next time the kids are clamoring to get out of the van for a little while-LOL
NickT(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickT(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 6:25pm
Lionel, I've got an AGCO here in E-town you can look at and  the Roger's in Cecilia have a nice BIG one in thier barn along with some great older allis work horses and a nice Gleaner too.
Dale-OH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale-OH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:12am
Anyone is welcome to stop here at the dealership and we can go look at the house at some of the collection if time allows.  Let me know ahead of time if it is not during our business hours, and I will try to meet up.
Byron WC in SW Wi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron WC in SW Wi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 9:08pm
Nice people at Mayer.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic