This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AGCO Phase Out Strikes The AGCO Avantage Magazine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AGCO Phase Out Strikes The AGCO Avantage Magazine
    Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 10:45pm

I got my copy of the AGCO Avantage magazine today, I didn't hardly reconize what it was due to the fact that the AGCO has been removed from the cover now.  What a joke, I thought it was just supposed to be the orange tractors.  There is a article in there about how smooth the transaction from AGCO to Massey and Challenger is going, it's funny how they failed to mention all the upset customers.  There is a couple of pictures of the new orange DTB series tractors and the new Gleaners in there, it makes me sad looking at these machines and thinking what could be with this company if it had some decent leadership that would promote just these to brands and drop everything else, these to brands are what got them where they are today.  In 1990 all the AGCO parts boxes and logo's had some ALLIS-CHALMERS like qualities in them, but not anymore.  Everyday AGCO gets further and further away from it's A-C heritage.  The Landhandler Magazine dissappeared, AGCO ALLIS name, orange compact tractors, oranage AGCO logo, now the AGCO brand.  I know that this has all been complained about on here before, but I work at a old A-C, I see it everyday and it just makes me sick.  Sorry.
Sponsored Links

bigallis1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigallis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:50am
Yes, it sure is sad what they are doing............
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 2:44pm
I am sickened by the whole deal. The entire Allis heritage, and all of the innovations, and all of the loyal customers are just being swept under the rug. They will regret this decision one day. It ticks me off every time I think about it.
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
Kevin(Alabama) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin(Alabama) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 1:38am
kinda reminds me of what our Govt. is doing to this country also.
"I would die a thousand deaths before I would betray a friend."...Sam Davis, Nov. 27, 1863.....DEO VINDICE
Byron WC in SW Wi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byron WC in SW Wi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 7:46am
It makes me sick too so stop buying AGCO products, like me, if it does you too. 

I just wonder what AGCO's excuse will be when it fails. 
ACD19farmboy View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACD19farmboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 10:04pm
i truely hate AGCO now!!!! i have been leaning twward that direction for a whyle and now its just gone to far!!!!! On Facebook just for the fun of it i put that i am employed at AGCO...(that was 6 months ago) and now all of a sudden they ask me to remove that i dont work at AGCO i (in other words) told them to make me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic