This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ACP140 parts availability question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syleng1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ACP140 parts availability question
    Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 5:03pm
Thank you for having me on the board this is my first post.

I have an Allis Chalmers  fork lift for my shop and I need a few parts i'm not finding easily. My company is a welding and heavy equipment repair shop for the last 22 years. We work on all heavy equipment and fabricate a lot of material handling equipment for other companies.
Here is the specs on our machine:
It is an ACP140 fork truck 14,000lift cap
It is a gas inline 6 I will assume is a G-230 like in our FP-60 fork truck.
It is a two speed automatic Borg and Warner transmission. 2 speeds fwd and 2 speeds reverse. Dual pneumatic tires with 8ft forks. 

We just pulled the transmission out yesterday to send it to a rebuilding company and the flex plate was full of cracks. Welding them is a no-no. Where can i find a new one or a used one? This machine is like 40 years old but really does work great.
Most of the locations for salvage parts dont have this model anymore as they were scraped when the cost of metal was high.

Also I am looking for a place that can rebuild the master cylinder and the hydraulic booster behind that master. I dont mind rebuilding it ourselves but part kits like that are hard to find if not non-existantuploads/16639/acp140b.jpg.

Any help would be great.
Thank you,
Joe

Syleng1
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic