This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC TS 260 Scraper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC TS 260 Scraper
    Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 5:05pm
Would some one know the hydraulic working pressure on the push out cylinder on TS 260 . We've converted the unit to a pull unit & needing to know the push out force so we can down size the cylinder to higher pressure.
Sponsored Links

Darrell, Jr. (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell, Jr. (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 10:31am
I can't help you on the push out cylinder pressure, but I would like to see some pictures of the conversion to pull type.  My email is blktppr67@aol.com
James Coons View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Coons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 11:14am
The book I have says 1250 psi on the scraper hydraulics.  Here's a scan of the page.  I'd love to see pics too if you've got em!
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 2:42pm
Sounds like a pressure relief valve and a flow control might be the way to go rather than downsizing the cylinders 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Bear View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 5:15pm
    Thanks James. The reason we need to go to smaller cylinders is because the one way cylinders use so much fluid that some of the tractors do not have large enough Hyd reserve. It's also to slow on the return cycle.
    Bear View Drop Down
    Bronze Level
    Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 5:31pm
    sorry only half the picture came through I'll try again.
    DiyDave View Drop Down
    Orange Level Access
    Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 6:10pm
    impressive traction, there...Wink
    shameless dude View Drop Down
    Orange Level
    Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 11:18pm
    prolly slow because of what's pulling it! lol
    JC-WI View Drop Down
    Orange Level Access
    Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 12:59am
    Bear, welcome to the board,
     when posting pics on here, make sure they are right side up or else it will make others wonder how you can keep the dirt in that scrapper when its upside down.... LOL
     Maybe its just my computer but they did appear that way unless I clicked on the image to view.  These two are in my storage now, and someday when I am deleting to make room, they will be removed.

Edited by JC(WI) - 28 Dec 2017 at 1:06am
    He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
    The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
     Post Reply Post Reply
      Share Topic