This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC 616-620 mower deck shells

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC 616-620 mower deck shells
    Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 10:42am
I am fixing to make a few mower decks for the 616-620 mowers. They may fit the 720 also, not sure about that. These would be like originals. You would need your mounting brackets and spindles and gage wheel assemblies. This is just basically the deck shell. It will be as close to the original as possible. Material will be as thick or thicker. If you are interested in one let me know. The larger number I make will lower the cost on them.I won't make another run of these. I need three myself, any more will just lessen the cost on everyone that needs one.As always they will have the quality of my other reproduction parts. Thanks Tracy
Sponsored Links

den/southern illinoi View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote den/southern illinoi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 2:22pm
Tracy,
I don't need one but will note that if it fits the 616 and 620, it will fit the 720s.  Same frame, same hook up for power and same lift set up.  Den

Own 5 720 garden tractors with associated equipment,1 620 garden tractor, 4 wheel 20
2-5015, 5020 and associated equipment and 2 electric forklifts.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 3:28pm
Den, thanks for the help. We will see if anyone is interested in them. Tracy
190xt View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 190xt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 5:57pm
I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ONE DO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ON PRICE . THANKS 190 XT.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by 190xt 190xt wrote:

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ONE DO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ON PRICE . THANKS 190 XT.

After I see the interest in units I will break it down.Thanks Tracy Martin
190xt View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 190xt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2013 at 8:15pm
   OK TRACY THANKS.
gitrdun View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gitrdun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 9:42pm
what other repo parts do you produce?

keith
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by gitrdun gitrdun wrote:

what other repo parts do you produce?

keith

Snap coupler parts,aluminum master lift handle for the G, brake - clutch pivot rod for G,seat pin repair kit for the D series,grill guards for the D10-12, D15-17, and a few other small parts. Tracy Martin
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
accoll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 3:42pm
I have parts needed to complete. Cheap. 813-454-9046. Florida
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 4:17pm
accoll, sent you a pm. Tracy
ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 6:55pm
You might put this over on the Simpletractors Forum too. I believe the power max decks are all interchangeable so this would also include Simplicity models such as the 4040, 4041, 9020, etc.
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 10:08am
depending on price I might be interested, do you go to the allis show in Hutchinson,mn? would cut down on shipping.

David
accoll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:32am
Price is $100.00. Planning on foing to Hutch, Laport, Lathrop , MO.. shows.
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2014 at 6:47pm
I bought a new one for my 917 from AGCO, maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 9:05am
Just wanted to verify that it is $100 for the shell Tracy is building, or were you talking the parts you had to complete one
accoll View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote accoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 8:32am
Price is for complete 60 inch deck for 616 tractor, (used)
Harry up of Mi. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry up of Mi. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 9:26pm
Tracy I am interested in one of the 620 mower decks if they are going to be around 100 dollar range. I will be at the Lathrop show.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 10:45pm
Harry, I am interested in them too for that price.The material would be more than that. I will put a pencil to them and see the cost.Shipping will be expensive because of weight and size. Thanks Tracy Martin
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by coggonobrien coggonobrien wrote:

Just wanted to verify that it is $100 for the shell Tracy is building, or were you talking the parts you had to complete one

That is for his deck I think! Tracy Martin
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:21am
Tracy do you have a guesstimate on yours
LNG Luke View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LNG Luke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 11:50am
I'd be interested in one of the decks if it's not too late? Let me know 815 693 8475 thanks Luke
Pat SW Ohio View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat SW Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 8:28pm
Tracy, put me down for one. Thanks
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 8:56pm
I will have them complete in a couple of weeks hopefully. Got my parts all lasered out and ready to form. I will post pics as soon as I finish one. Thanks Tracy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic