This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC 100 disk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC 100 disk
    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 10:27am
My Latest project is this 6 1/2 ft. disk I bought quite a few years ago as one of my retirement projects. Several of the blades were broken but all the rest of the parts are there except for a couple of the scrapers. Mikez had those, thanks. Drilled small holes in the bearing cases and added some grease to those then some silicone around the edges and in the holes. Made new pipe spacers for the bolts in the bearing holders. Will use all new bolts when reassembling the disk. Got one of the gangs back together and found some USA made blades at TSC. I was surprised at that.  Have about 2/3 of the parts cleaned up and painted so far. Now that grass mowing and gardening has begun progress may be somewhat slower. 
Sponsored Links

Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2021 at 2:10pm
Looks awesome!!! So encouraging! I have a #40 set of disc and I want to restore, don't have the time right now and also need bearings!
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 9:34pm
Man that is looking GREAT! way to go. I have not seen the 6 foot version before.
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic