This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A little humor to pas the time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A little humor to pas the time
    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 5:44am
That almost sounds creepy. LOL Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 10:33pm
Oh I post now and then, and lurk all the time...

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 5:45pm

Good One ,,John,,,,it good to hear from you,,you been THAT busy,,??
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 2:59pm
They must be from way back in the woods. LOL
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 1:25pm
Saw this one in Farm Show;
Ole and Leana were known in the town to be "thrifty".  One day they go to the only restaurant in town and order a cheeseburger, cut in half and two waters.  The waitress brings the food and Ole starts eating.  She comes by a while later and sees that Leana hasn't eaten any of her burger.  She asks if everything is alright and Leana answers, Yeah, Just waiting for the teeth.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 10:44am
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 9:19am

Good one Darrell,,,,,ClapClap Nuttin like a caring husband,,,LOL
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 8:09am
Another one for you Joe

A man and his wife walk into a dentist's office.

The man says to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one hell of a hurry! I have two airport rat buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go fly. We have a 10:00 AM takeoff time and it's 9:30 already. So forget about the anesthetic and just pull the tooth and be done with it. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!"

The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave man asking to have his tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain."

So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth Honey, and show him."

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2019 at 8:26am
Probably true the way they design and engineer crap up today. Thumbs Up
And that's no joke. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 23 Nov 2019 at 8:26am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 10:35pm
One more time,,,,,,

Two engineering students were crossing campus when one asked the other, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

"The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."
Thumbs Up
Stacik View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2019 at 5:25pm
Leaving Omaha, I decided to stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road. I go into the washroom. The first stall is taken, so I go into the second stall. I had just sat down when I heard a voice from the other stall.

"Hi there, how's it going?"

Okay...I'm not the type to strike up conversations with strangers in the washrooms on the side of the road. I didn't know what to say so finally I said: "Not bad."

Then the voice says: "So, what are you doing?"

I'm starting to find this a bit weird, but I say: "Well, I'm going back east..."

Then I hear the person, all flustered, say: "Look, I'll call you back. Every time I ask you a question, this idiot in the stall next to me keeps answering."
Larry Miller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 11:03pm
Best one I head this week. Wife told husband that if he bought one more AC tractor she was going to shut down his night time fun. Husband said, You are starting to sound like my X wife. Wife says, I thought you told me your were never married before. Husband says, I wasn't.
I used to be young and stupid, now I am not young anymore.
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 10:51am
You know you have problems in the marriage when you move from NY to CA, and have the same mailman . . . .
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 10:46am
The nine year old son had a dream one night and a crow told him his aunt was going to die.  Shaken by his dream he went and told his parents about the dream.  they laughed at him and said his aunt was healthy and it was just a bad dream.  Two weeks later his aunt had a massive heart attack and died.  Several months went by and the crow came to him in a dream and told him his father was going to die the next day.  The young son did not want to worry his mother so he only told his father.  The next morning his father left early and did not come until very late.  He told his wife he had a horrible at work and sorry  he  was late getting home.  His wife just looked at him and said you should have been here,,  The mailman dropped dead on the front porch this morning.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 8:45am

LOLLOLLOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 6:44am
CBD oil must be kickin in. Thumbs Up
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 7:49pm
LOL LOL LOL Joe, you are on a roll tonight!
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 7:20pm

OK,,OK,,just one more,,,,

A woman visited a psychic of some local repute. In a dark and gloomy
room, gazing at the Tarot cards laid out before her, the Tarot reader
delivered the bad news: "There is no easy way to say this so I'll just
be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a
violent death this year." Visibly shaken, the woman stared at the
psychic's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at
her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. She simply
had to know. She met the Tarot reader's gaze, steadied her voice and
asked, "Will I get away with it?"
Thumbs Up
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 7:19pm

One more,,,,,

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 7:18pm

Taxiing down the tarmac, the 747 abruptly stopped, turned around and returned to the gate. After a two hour delay, it finally took off.

Barry, a worried passenger asked the steward, 'What was the problem?'

'The pilot was bothered by a noise he heard in the engine', explained the flight attendant, 'and it took us a while to find a new pilot.'

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic