This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A lilttle something to look at...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCCLASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A lilttle something to look at...
    Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 8:27am
If you guys are on the Facebook[.....lol You should check out my page. I have been working on building some tractor and sharing video of past pulls and what not.
If you have time look for it and like it!

Look for

Beers and Gears Pulling Team

Thanks and let me know what you think. It also a great place to share ideas as well. Love talking to fellow pullers.
Sponsored Links

Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 11:50am
Ive been keeping an eye on what your doing over there. Nice stuff.
WCCLASON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WCCLASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 12:29pm
thanks....Just trying to do my best. I know I could do better but we are really restricted by rules so I have to be creative.
Glockhead SWMI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glockhead SWMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2013 at 12:47pm
Its about having fun. If your having fun your successful!
mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 9:49am
nice, keep up the good work
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic