This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

3 grandsons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 grandsons
    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 5:48pm
I've got 3 of the best. The past 3 days they have been putting up a greenhouse. They have never attempted anything like this before. Although I might have lost the older 1. He discovered this cute little ol gal at the local rodeo.   They been on a couple of fishing dates and they went to Cabellas and one or 2 other sporting goods stores. Oh well.
Sponsored Links

Red Bank View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Bank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 6:09pm
Wow if he took her to cabelas it’s serious lol. Enjoy the time with them they sound like decent kids. I am 49 and I always seem to remember spending summers with Pawpaw when it’s this time of year and although I lost him 21 years ago I wish for one more day on the dock fishing.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 7:55pm
If you want to keep him around, invite her next time you start to have them do something for you. He'll jump because it's a chance to show off
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 8:04pm
 Ole Tyler,,,he gots that one all figured out,,,,,,,ysir,,,invite the girl and you got him hooked,,,,errrrr SHE does,,,,,Clap
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:27pm
yep...the folks always invited my gal friends to the farm, was fun, and after the work was done I could show her my hiding spots where we could make out.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic