This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1971 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1971 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4
    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 at 9:48am
On purple wave. Jan 27 Cole Camp Mo. flatbed and a great looking truck👍👍👍
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 8:10pm
there's a 1972 GMC 4x4 on big iron jan 20th sale, bid is at $7150.00 so far. and saw another 1972 Chev pickup, 1/2 ton the bid was at $17,500. so far, but can't find it now, don't remember what site it was on. PffffT! 
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 5:34am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

there's a 1972 GMC 4x4 on big iron jan 20th sale, bid is at $7150.00 so far. and saw another 1972 Chev pickup, 1/2 ton the bid was at $17,500. so far, but can't find it now, don't remember what site it was on. PffffT! 

I tried to share the link on the one I saw. It was a flatbed and nothing fancy but in very good condition.
I want it for my work truck.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 10:27pm
the '98 Chev 3/4 T 4x4 extend cab flatbed is for sale, has cracked windshield and some wires need re-done under the hood from squirrels munching. 454 engine, lots of miles, but it runs great. it's what we pulled out fifth wheel with before i got the dually. oh....and new tires. 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 9:12am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

the '98 Chev 3/4 T 4x4 extend cab flatbed is for sale, has cracked windshield and some wires need re-done under the hood from squirrels munching. 454 engine, lots of miles, but it runs great. it's what we pulled out fifth wheel with before i got the dually. oh....and new tires. 

Thad,,,we HAVE GOT to go take a look see over to Blair ,,,Ya think,,,??Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 11:41am
Yes cause now I’ve been thinking about that big block flatbed all morning.
Reckon you could fix them wire good enough to drive it back to Arkansas pullin a trailer with a Jeep on it?
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 12:35pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Reckon you could fix them wire good enough to drive it back to Arkansas pullin a trailer with a Jeep on it?

Hey,,,you give me some end nips, a roll of wire, a roll of  black tape and ,,,and,,,a pair of minutes and we'll have that dude Crankin on the road back to Eurica Springs,,,!! Unload and hide the jeep, THEN,, fill up with gas and head back up to load the Chevy Allis and HAUL AZZ back to Arkansas,,,,,and hide the tractor down in thet far hollow for safe keeping for a later date,,,,,Clap
 WAIT A Minute,,,,would that be MY trailer or,,,,or,,,your'n,,?WinkWink Cause,,once it leaves Blair,,it AIN'T goin back,,,,,WinkWink

Edited by desertjoe - 14 Jan 2021 at 1:03pm
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:04pm
  Hey,,,you give me some end nips, a roll of wire, a roll of  black tape and ,,,and,,,a pair of minutes and we'll have that dude Crankin on the road back to Eurica Springs

JOE MacGYVER ?

Edited by steve(ill) - 14 Jan 2021 at 1:05pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 1:12pm

Aw CHIT,,Steve,,,,Ya caught me,,,Ya caught the Tater,,,,LOLLOL
 Chit,,,,The very first car I overhauled was a1948 Plymouth with a 6 banger when I was 13 years old,,,, The only'ist tools I had that I could pilfer from my Dad's tool box was a 12" crescent, a pair of slip pliers, couple of screwdrivers and a few box ends,,,,LOL
 I don't think they had invented ratchets and sockets yet,,at least we didn't have any,,,LOL Chit,,I had a few nuts and bolts left over,,,,but that engine ran pretty good,,,,,ClapClap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 5:26pm
Thanks for sharing that link Steve. 👍👍👍
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Hey,,,you give me some end nips, a roll of wire, a roll of  black tape and ,,,and,,,a pair of minutes and we'll have that dude Crankin on the road back to Eurica Springs,,,!! Unload and hide the jeep, THEN,, fill up with gas and head back up to load the Chevy Allis and HAUL AZZ back to Arkansas,,,,,and hide the tractor down in thet far hollow for safe keeping for a later date,,,,,Clap
 WAIT A Minute,,,,would that be MY trailer or,,,,or,,,your'n,,?WinkWink Cause,,once it leaves Blair,,it AIN'T goin back,,,,,WinkWink

reckon he might have a trailer we might could Barrow?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic