This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

15’ single action disc harrow series 15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15’ single action disc harrow series 15
    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 12:18pm
I have this disc in need of repair.
Where might I find axle parts? One of the clam-shells broke and I wonder if there’s even a fix for this disc.
[FILE=uploads/20858/E0FE8EED-FE58-4BE8-ADA7-F25381E9CE2C
Sponsored Links

Spuds View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2020 at 12:36pm
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 3:50pm
No real sure what you mean by clam shell,but guessing the bearing holder. Over the years I have seen many cases of old disc bearings changed to what someone had or could buy easily. Depending on the fabrication skills of the one doing the work,some worked real well. Others no so much. But first look for others to take parts off of to get yours back to work. If there are not any of this brand sitting around anymore,maybe that says they not the best. So maybe time to look for a replacement,unless it has sentimental value.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic