Print Page | Close Window

Planter Row units

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211129
Printed Date: 04 Oct 2026 at 10:33am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Planter Row units
Posted By: AjsAllis
Subject: Planter Row units
Date Posted: 18 May 2026 at 2:48pm
I saw some (what appear to be ) allis planter units behind an item on Facebook marketplace. I messaged the seller and said he would sell but didn't know anything about them. It appears there is some galvanized seed hoppers laying there. Would that be right for Allis? From what I've seen they are mostly painted steel. It's over an hour away so want to know more before I go.

Thanks



Replies:
Posted By: GM Guy
Date Posted: 18 May 2026 at 10:57pm
Where in Colorado are you? what kind of unit are you looking for?


-------------
Gleaner: the properly engineered and built combine.

If you need parts for your Gleaner, we are parting out A's through L2's, so we may be able to help.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net