![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
‘Nother Water Question |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Tbone95
Orange Level Access
Joined: 31 Aug 2012 Location: Michigan Points: 12513 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: ‘Nother Water QuestionPosted: 5 hours 13 minutes ago at 7:07pm |
|
Soooo… it’s recommended that the air pressure in the bladder tank be set 2-3 psi lower than cut on pressure.
Water at dad’s was acting up. Biggest problem turned out to be the sense line to the switch was plugged. Anyway for thoroughness I replaced the pressure switch. Guess I bought a lower pressure setting. I bought a 30-50. When the switch kicks on bladder tank pressure is about 35. It seems to be working fine and cycling normally with a steady flow of water. So, ??? Should I put a 40-60 on it? It doesn’t seem to be broke so I tend to not wanna fix it! Got plenty of other things to do.
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |