This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


headlight sign

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Kcgrain View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 24 Sep 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Points: 843
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kcgrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: headlight sign
    Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 4:23pm
Does anyone remember the signs that were made by Paxton Enterprises where the headlights lit up on the tractors. He made a few different Allis Chalmers themed signs, and I cant seem to find him now,
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
DanWi View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access
Avatar

Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Location: wttn
Points: 2151
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanWi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2026 at 6:21pm
I got one when a good friend passed away. He had the Allis Chalmers picture and an International Harvester picture I asked his son what they were going to do with them. He kept the IH pic because he is a red guy and he said I could have the Allis one. One of those things that means a little more because I went with him down to Union Grove gathering of the orange a couple years before he passed. He said if I hauled him and his golf cart down there he would drive the rest of the day. I think there was also a Gleaner picture with lights and other brands.
Back to Top
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2012
Location: Newton Ia.
Points: 4443
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 5:55am
I have one of those, IH '56 series. Bought it at the last Orange spectacular at the Karg farm. Now that you mention it, haven't seen any of them for a long time.
Back to Top
Kcgrain View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 24 Sep 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Points: 843
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kcgrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2026 at 3:41pm
I tried his phone number, it goes to some other company, and I google it, but nothing comes up, so I was wondering if that guy was around or if he died, or just quit doing it
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.065 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum