This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


What did you do with your Allis Today?

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
Message
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2012
Location: Newton Ia.
Points: 4443
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2026 at 5:34am
Changed the quadrant and springs on the NFE WD 45 yesterday. Ordered new friction blocks too, they will go on when they arrive. Hydraulic lever was wanting to creep.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access


Joined: 22 Jun 2015
Location: ia
Points: 4369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2026 at 2:34pm
Used the 170 and Woods to mow some pasture and building site focusing under walnut trees.
Back to Top
Acguywill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 15 Jan 2024
Location: Vauxhall ab Can
Points: 209
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acguywill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2026 at 9:38pm

This was actually yesterday at sunrise as I was windrowing beans with an agco-allis 9735 and a 6r30 pickett one-step. This was the only picture I took that would resize small enough to post for whatever reason.
Back to Top
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 16 Dec 2015
Location: South Carolina
Points: 3380
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 4:12am
Nice picture!
Back to Top
Tim NH View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access


Joined: 16 Oct 2012
Location: Lancaster NH
Points: 1180
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim NH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 8:46am
This is the 175 I got late last fall. I'm raking 3 windrows into 1. The last field of 3rd crop for haylage.                                                                                                                   
1950 WD 1959 D14 1955 WD45 1976 7000 B 207
Back to Top
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Springfield,Il
Points: 5048
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 12:41pm
Plowed and disced some food plots in for deer. Later than I would like but with tractor shows ,vacation and work this is the best I can do.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Back to Top
Charlie175 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Shenandoah, VA
Points: 6381
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 5:21pm
Trimmed up the pasture with the D15 and NH451
Charlie

'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD
Back to Top
Charlie175 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Shenandoah, VA
Points: 6381
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charlie175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 5:25pm
Mowed hay with the 190XT, raked with the D14 and baled with the 6060

Charlie

'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD
Back to Top
TedN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 30 Apr 2025
Location: Central WA
Points: 376
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TedN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2026 at 9:49pm
We have been baling 3rd cut grass with the seriesIII and the 7000 the last couple days. I finally remembered to get a picture today.

I also have been doing a little work on the D14 as I get time, hopefully get the seat suspension redone and the new gauges in later this week.

Ted
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
Back to Top
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2013
Location: Plymouth Utah
Points: 4242
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2026 at 9:55pm
ted n what model is that new holland baler
Back to Top
TedN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 30 Apr 2025
Location: Central WA
Points: 376
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2026 at 11:26pm
That New Holland is a BC5080, the Case is a SB551 which is the same baler with different stickers. We also each have a New Holland 580 at the other farm, which are the earlier version.

Ted
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
Back to Top
mdcwells View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level


Joined: 06 Oct 2024
Location: IOWA
Points: 5
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdcwells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2026 at 7:59pm
I took my D17 series one out to fix a little fence. As I backed back into the shop something went bang. The arms coming off the wide front axle fell off the bottom of the frame…..crap
Back to Top
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access


Joined: 22 Jun 2015
Location: ia
Points: 4369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 5:29pm
Put away the Woods mower from the 170 and used it to drag out an old Bear Cat flail chopper. It's been on the place more than 25 years and I'd never seen it run. Remarkably it cut pretty well though the bottom of blower assembly is shot.

Edited by plummerscarin - 03 Oct 2026 at 6:20pm
Back to Top
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Points: 4023
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 5:40pm
Removed the bucket and installed the snow blade on the WD, then put it in the shop and checked all the fluids and topped off the hydraulic reservoir as it was the only one about a pint low.  Serviced, greased and lubed everything else so it will be ready when the white stuff arrives!!  I'll hook up to the rear blade later.

D17 LP with loader is all ready to go as well!


Edited by Alberta Phil - 03 Oct 2026 at 5:41pm
Back to Top
Acguywill View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 15 Jan 2024
Location: Vauxhall ab Can
Points: 209
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acguywill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 8:53pm

Not an allis but a challenger MT665D with a Colombo twin master bean combine. Just finished up the navy beans tonight. Will get going on the last 195 acres of great northerns tomorrow.
Back to Top
TedN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 30 Apr 2025
Location: Central WA
Points: 376
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 8:58pm
We finished baling grass hay Thursday, so today I had a little time to work on the D14. As I got to the farm the neighbor stopped by. I had asked him about straightening the hood, and he had looked at it and thought it was doable. Not something that will happen right away, but nice to know that someone that knows how to do bodywork says it can be fixed. There are several things I want to do, but I decided to start with the gauges. Not very nice to start with.


I had ordered temp, oil pressure, and amp gauges from DJs and spent the afternoon getting them in.


I tested them after getting them in, and found that the amp gauge is wired backwards. I will fix it next time I have the dash out, which will happen soon.
I checked to make sure the tach drive and cable functioned, so I will get a tach before I take it apart again. I also need to get a better key switch, and would like to get a light switch in it and some of the wiring cleaned up. I also noticed the traction booster gauge doesn't work, so I may change it too.



I changed out the one front tire to a matching 3 rib and changed the oil and filter last week. I might see if I can get it on the hay fluffer tomorrow, we still have 35 acres of alfalfa down.

Ted
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
Back to Top
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2012
Location: Newton Ia.
Points: 4443
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2026 at 6:11am
Used CA-2 to pull the grainhead out of the shed. Really need to get the charging issue figured out so I can use that thing more! 6080 moved several things out of the way so the head could get out.
Back to Top
TedN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 30 Apr 2025
Location: Central WA
Points: 376
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TedN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2026 at 8:20pm
More D14 today. I swapped the drawbar for the 3-point adapter and hooked it up to my Innes 450 bean windrower. First time doing anything with a snap coupler. I use the windrower as a hay fluffer for alfalfa, and it seems to work well. I have used it previously with the seriesIII, but thought I would see if the D14 could run it. It will lift it but gets very light in the front. I may eventually build a bracket to hang a suitcase weight out front, I think I want it easy to remove otherwise it will stay there when not needed.



Ted
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.102 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum