Print Page | Close Window

Hauling central Md to sw WV or ne KY

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Other Topics
Forum Name: Classifieds
Forum Description: For sale or wanted items
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=212478
Printed Date: 11 Oct 2026 at 11:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Hauling central Md to sw WV or ne KY
Posted By: PaulB
Subject: Hauling central Md to sw WV or ne KY
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2026 at 9:00am
I'm working on going to the Hunting WV area to pick up something leaving from central Maryland (close to Gettysburg Pa.) I will have an empty 20' trailer behind my pickup going down and could move something under about 7000 pounds. Maybe heavier if the price is right, I could use the big truck which doesn't get the fuel milage as the pickup does.
  Going a little bit further into Northeast Kentucky could be doable. And picking up anywhere within reason to my home is also possible. 


-------------
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
Real pullers don't have speed limits.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net