Print Page | Close Window

Best AC caps?

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Other Topics
Forum Name: Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
Forum Description: anything you want to talk about except politics
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=212112
Printed Date: 28 Sep 2026 at 3:39am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Best AC caps?
Posted By: Tracy Martin TN
Subject: Best AC caps?
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2026 at 10:54pm
Who has the best quality USA made Allis Chalmers caps? I like the newer AC emblem. Thanks, Tracy

-------------
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!



Replies:
Posted By: Alberta Phil
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2026 at 9:34am
I've always bought mine from Wally's Tractor hats and always been happy with them.  Seem to last along time.  He has a large selection of styles and logos.

https://tractorhats.com/" rel="nofollow - https://tractorhats.com/


Posted By: Tracy Martin TN
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2026 at 10:41am
Phil, I will check them out! Thanks Tracy

-------------
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net