Print Page | Close Window

7000 right tie rod end

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211428
Printed Date: 04 Oct 2026 at 12:52am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: 7000 right tie rod end
Posted By: EDD
Subject: 7000 right tie rod end
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 10:17am
I have a 7000 red belly and the tie rod end broke. Ordered a new one but the size is different. If you order one for the 7000, it says it has a 1 1/8" thread. The existing one is only 7/8" and I can't seem to find one. Can anyone out there help me out? 



Replies:
Posted By: Kevin in WA
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 10:30am
There are 2 different axles used on the 7000, standard and heavy duty, the 1 1/8 thread one would be for the HD version


Posted By: Alvin M
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 11:13am
If It Is The One Where Cly Hooks on I have them in stock Part# is 70260801


Posted By: EDD
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 11:47am
You have one for sale? If so, how do I order one and how much do they cost?


Posted By: EDD
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 12:15pm
any idea where a person might find one? The HD are all over amazon, can't find the lighter one?


Posted By: EDD
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 12:16pm
the thread size is like around 7/8"


Posted By: Alvin M
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 1:07pm
295.00  Call Me At 717-354-4736


Posted By: Alvin M
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 1:31pm
I Sell them To The AGCO Dealers Sold 26 So Far I Have 21 In stock They Fit Old S # 7000 And 6060 6070 6080    Part # 70260801 Tie Rod End


Posted By: Roscoe63
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2026 at 10:33am
These are the same as on the 6080 - no longer available thru AGCO. If you want to keep it original, order from Alvin. His are the same price that AGCO used to sell them.

I modified my 6080 BEFORE I saw that Alvin had them …

The AGCO parts book shows a different number for the 6070 and 6060, they could be different:
70256151 - END, tie rod, R.H.

But Alvin’s are the correct ones for the early 7000 and the 6080x


Posted By: EDD
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2026 at 1:49pm
Question, is this metric or US Standard? Can I email you the dimensions so you can check for sure this is correct? I've ordered 2 already and they can in wrong size. Just to verify it will fit before sending? If so, I'll need your email address? When can I call?


Posted By: Alvin M
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2026 at 3:19pm
E MAIL IS bigal62644@gmail.com  I sold 26 they will fit 6080 right side where cly  hooks on it is  7/8 fine


Posted By: Alvin M
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2026 at 3:22pm
Sorry also old S# 7000



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net