Print Page | Close Window

Cooling Fan Belt

Printed From: Unofficial Allis
Category: Allis Chalmers
Forum Name: Farm Equipment
Forum Description: everything about Allis-Chalmers farm equipment
URL: https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=211422
Printed Date: 05 Oct 2026 at 4:55am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Cooling Fan Belt
Posted By: MoDoc
Subject: Cooling Fan Belt
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 8:40am
I have a Agco Allis 5670 and discovered that the cooling fan has not been turning for an unknown period of time. The fix seems to be simple, the fan belt is missing. The belt runs from the fan to the alternator and driven by the crankshaft pulley. But I keep getting a variety of selection when I search for a fan belt. Does anyone know the part number.
Please and thank you.



Replies:
Posted By: Jim.ME
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 11:08am
The 5670 parts book shows 72257570 or 72257603 for units serial number 0001 to 1500.

For unit serial numbers 1501 to 9999 it shows just 72257603.


Posted By: MoDoc
Date Posted: 20 Jun 2026 at 4:01pm
Thank you very much for your help.Clap


Posted By: Mikez
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2026 at 5:41am
Which belt # do you need. I can help you.


Posted By: MoDoc
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2026 at 2:31pm
Found one and ordered it on 6/20. But I will reach out to you if it isn't the right one.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net