![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
What did you do with your Allis Today? |
Post Reply
|
Page <1 303132 |
| Author | |
IBWD MIke
Orange Level
Joined: 08 Apr 2012 Location: Newton Ia. Points: 4443 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26 Sep 2026 at 5:34am |
|
Changed the quadrant and springs on the NFE WD 45 yesterday. Ordered new friction blocks too, they will go on when they arrive. Hydraulic lever was wanting to creep.
|
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
plummerscarin
Orange Level Access
Joined: 22 Jun 2015 Location: ia Points: 4369 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26 Sep 2026 at 2:34pm |
|
Used the 170 and Woods to mow some pasture and building site focusing under walnut trees.
|
|
![]() |
|
Acguywill
Silver Level
Joined: 15 Jan 2024 Location: Vauxhall ab Can Points: 209 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26 Sep 2026 at 9:38pm |
![]() This was actually yesterday at sunrise as I was windrowing beans with an agco-allis 9735 and a 6r30 pickett one-step. This was the only picture I took that would resize small enough to post for whatever reason. |
|
![]() |
|
ACinSC
Orange Level
Joined: 16 Dec 2015 Location: South Carolina Points: 3380 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 4:12am |
|
Nice picture!
|
|
![]() |
|
Tim NH
Orange Level Access
Joined: 16 Oct 2012 Location: Lancaster NH Points: 1180 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 8:46am |
|
This is the 175 I got late last fall. I'm raking 3 windrows into 1. The last field of 3rd crop for haylage.
|
|
|
1950 WD 1959 D14 1955 WD45 1976 7000 B 207
|
|
![]() |
|
Pat the Plumber CIL
Orange Level
Joined: 11 Sep 2009 Location: Springfield,Il Points: 5048 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 12:41pm |
|
Plowed and disced some food plots in for deer. Later than I would like but with tractor shows ,vacation and work this is the best I can do.
|
|
|
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails
1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF. |
|
![]() |
|
Charlie175
Orange Level
Joined: 11 Sep 2009 Location: Shenandoah, VA Points: 6381 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 5:21pm |
|
Trimmed up the pasture with the D15 and NH451
![]() |
|
|
Charlie
'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD |
|
![]() |
|
Charlie175
Orange Level
Joined: 11 Sep 2009 Location: Shenandoah, VA Points: 6381 |
Post Options
Thanks(1)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27 Sep 2026 at 5:25pm |
|
Mowed hay with the 190XT, raked with the D14 and baled with the 6060
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
Charlie
'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD |
|
![]() |
|
TedN
Silver Level
Joined: 30 Apr 2025 Location: Central WA Points: 376 |
Post Options
Thanks(1)
Quote Reply
Posted: 29 Sep 2026 at 9:49pm |
|
We have been baling 3rd cut grass with the seriesIII and the 7000 the last couple days. I finally remembered to get a picture today.
![]() I also have been doing a little work on the D14 as I get time, hopefully get the seat suspension redone and the new gauges in later this week. Ted |
|
|
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
|
|
![]() |
|
HudCo
Orange Level
Joined: 29 Jan 2013 Location: Plymouth Utah Points: 4242 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 29 Sep 2026 at 9:55pm |
|
ted n what model is that new holland baler
|
|
![]() |
|
TedN
Silver Level
Joined: 30 Apr 2025 Location: Central WA Points: 376 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 29 Sep 2026 at 11:26pm |
|
That New Holland is a BC5080, the Case is a SB551 which is the same baler with different stickers. We also each have a New Holland 580 at the other farm, which are the earlier version.
Ted |
|
|
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
|
|
![]() |
|
mdcwells
Bronze Level
Joined: 06 Oct 2024 Location: IOWA Points: 5 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 30 Sep 2026 at 7:59pm |
|
I took my D17 series one out to fix a little fence. As I backed back into the shop something went bang. The arms coming off the wide front axle fell off the bottom of the frameā¦..crap
|
|
![]() |
|
plummerscarin
Orange Level Access
Joined: 22 Jun 2015 Location: ia Points: 4369 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 5:29pm |
|
Put away the Woods mower from the 170 and used it to drag out an old Bear Cat flail chopper. It's been on the place more than 25 years and I'd never seen it run. Remarkably it cut pretty well though the bottom of blower assembly is shot.
Edited by plummerscarin - 03 Oct 2026 at 6:20pm |
|
![]() |
|
Alberta Phil
Orange Level
Joined: 13 Sep 2009 Location: Alberta, Canada Points: 4023 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 5:40pm |
|
Removed the bucket and installed the snow blade on the WD, then put it in the shop and checked all the fluids and topped off the hydraulic reservoir as it was the only one about a pint low. Serviced, greased and lubed everything else so it will be ready when the white stuff arrives!! I'll hook up to the rear blade later. D17 LP with loader is all ready to go as well! Edited by Alberta Phil - 03 Oct 2026 at 5:41pm |
|
![]() |
|
Acguywill
Silver Level
Joined: 15 Jan 2024 Location: Vauxhall ab Can Points: 209 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 8:53pm |
![]() Not an allis but a challenger MT665D with a Colombo twin master bean combine. Just finished up the navy beans tonight. Will get going on the last 195 acres of great northerns tomorrow. |
|
![]() |
|
TedN
Silver Level
Joined: 30 Apr 2025 Location: Central WA Points: 376 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 03 Oct 2026 at 8:58pm |
|
We finished baling grass hay Thursday, so today I had a little time to work on the D14. As I got to the farm the neighbor stopped by. I had asked him about straightening the hood, and he had looked at it and thought it was doable. Not something that will happen right away, but nice to know that someone that knows how to do bodywork says it can be fixed. There are several things I want to do, but I decided to start with the gauges. Not very nice to start with.
![]() I had ordered temp, oil pressure, and amp gauges from DJs and spent the afternoon getting them in. ![]() I tested them after getting them in, and found that the amp gauge is wired backwards. I will fix it next time I have the dash out, which will happen soon. I checked to make sure the tach drive and cable functioned, so I will get a tach before I take it apart again. I also need to get a better key switch, and would like to get a light switch in it and some of the wiring cleaned up. I also noticed the traction booster gauge doesn't work, so I may change it too. ![]() I changed out the one front tire to a matching 3 rib and changed the oil and filter last week. I might see if I can get it on the hay fluffer tomorrow, we still have 35 acres of alfalfa down. Ted |
|
|
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
|
|
![]() |
|
IBWD MIke
Orange Level
Joined: 08 Apr 2012 Location: Newton Ia. Points: 4443 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 04 Oct 2026 at 6:11am |
|
Used CA-2 to pull the grainhead out of the shed. Really need to get the charging issue figured out so I can use that thing more! 6080 moved several things out of the way so the head could get out.
|
|
![]() |
|
TedN
Silver Level
Joined: 30 Apr 2025 Location: Central WA Points: 376 |
Post Options
Thanks(1)
Quote Reply
Posted: 04 Oct 2026 at 8:20pm |
|
More D14 today. I swapped the drawbar for the 3-point adapter and hooked it up to my Innes 450 bean windrower. First time doing anything with a snap coupler. I use the windrower as a hay fluffer for alfalfa, and it seems to work well. I have used it previously with the seriesIII, but thought I would see if the D14 could run it. It will lift it but gets very light in the front. I may eventually build a bracket to hang a suitcase weight out front, I think I want it easy to remove otherwise it will stay there when not needed.
![]() ![]() Ted |
|
|
190XTD seriesIII, 190XTD seriesI, maroon belly 7000, 7030, 7045, D14, 190XTD series??? project(or maybe parts)
|
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
Page <1 303132 |
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |