This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does anybody do,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does anybody do,,,,
    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 10:33pm

DuckDuckGo,,?? How do you like it? I'm ready for a change.
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 11:31pm
Been using it for well over a year, seems to do all right. The amount of ads relating to what I search for, seemed to drop off, not totally but far less.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 12:51am
i yell that every time my buddy tries to shoot a duck!
tomNE View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 5:59am
I been using it for 2 yrs plus.   I would never go back.
AC from the start of my families farming career till the end!
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Been using it for well over a year, seems to do all right. The amount of ads relating to what I search for, seemed to drop off, not totally but far less.

JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 9:42am
Originally posted by nella(Pa) nella(Pa) wrote:

Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Me 3
Maximum use of available resources!
Boss Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 9:53am
The other half uses it all the time. Says its the best way to get unbiased search results 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 12:15pm

The way I see it,,,if Mark Levin is always cautioning his followers to stop using it because of how they support the other guys,,,,I BELIEVE HIM. They prolly won't be missing me any way,,,,,,,WinkWink
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2020 at 6:04pm
I use it all the time ---- works for me. Also Start-page is sposed to be better ---your searches are more private, -- doubt they are but anyway it works good too. after you do your xx searches----delete your recent search history!! LOL!!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Mnfarmboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mnfarmboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 8:16am
It's the only search engine I use, took the other ones off my phone.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2020 at 1:25pm
Use it for what I see it pop up now and then but is it strickly a search engine like Goole or what is it?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 1:07am
I use OneSearch now.  It's a really good search engine.  A lot of privacy.
https://www.onesearch.com/

I had a list of search engines and this one had the best privacy and spot on answers.
Try it, test it.  It's free.  Go read about it.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2020 at 9:49am
Duck-duck go is a search engine just like Google the great ---only better!---more private.
Google the great plasters you with ads and crap you dont want.---at least that is what I ran into with them.
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic