This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC sighting in a show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
190xt MN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 190xt MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC sighting in a show
    Posted: 25 May 2020 at 7:26am
Saw that one. I believe it was a 160
Sponsored Links

Straanger View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 3:40pm
Old NCIS episode (season 1 or 2) has a helicopter landed in the middle of a crop circle in a corn field with an old Allis driven by Patrick Swazye’s brother.
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 9:45am
I've seen the tractor Mikez is talking about. It's in the beginning of the opening credits. It's in an aerial view right after Eddie Albert's name. It's sitting next to a white building next to a driveway or road.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 5:20am
I remember that.LoL
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Rick of HopeIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick of HopeIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 9:58pm
The Green Acres tractor is not an Allis. I Googled it once but forget.

OK, I had to look it up again. They used a John Deere at beginning of show but in episodes it was a Fordson, probably because Ford was a sponsor. They had a made up brand name for it like Hoyt Claxton. I think Lisa made a head gasket for it using her pancake batter

Edited by Rick of HopeIN - 22 May 2020 at 10:05pm
1951 B, 1937 WC, 1957 D14, -- Thanks and God Bless
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 9:21pm
Speaking of allis on tv. On the opening thing of green acres is that a allis sitting by driveway. It's so quick it's hard to tell.
Rick of HopeIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick of HopeIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 10:40am
I saw this short film on Mystery Science Theatre many years ago. AC managed to get a cameo of the new D series in there.

Railroad Safety Video

Edited by Rick of HopeIN - 22 May 2020 at 10:41am
1951 B, 1937 WC, 1957 D14, -- Thanks and God Bless
SteveMaskey(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveMaskey(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 3:59pm
I seen the Perry Maison episode that groundhog is talking about and at the end of the show it said that Allis Chalmers supplied the construction equipment.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 12:41pm
I love these posts. I want someone to take all these clips and put them all together in a YouTube video. From Matt Helm and the AC golf cart and Barnaby Jones and a wayward 7045 or 7060 PS to the AC tug on Restoration Garage and Kenny Rodger's 190 in Six Pack. 

Edited by Unit3 - 19 May 2020 at 12:48pm
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
groundhog55 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote groundhog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 7:57am
I saw an episode of Perry Mason recently that had a seen at a construction sight that had Allis Chalmers bulldozers in it.
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 4:41am
Saw a re-run of a NCIS, the other day, bad guys were shooting it out with the good guys, who were hiding behind a Fiat-Alls HD 11B dozer...Wink

Edited by DiyDave - 19 May 2020 at 4:41am
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
LionelinKY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LionelinKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 11:08pm
Anybody here ever watched or heard of a TV show called "Heavy Rescue" based in Canada? I was watching episodes of it on my Netflix this past weekend and there was 1 episode with a VERY NICE 6080 2wd in it that came to the rescue for one of the heavy wreckers that got stuck on the icy road and couldn't move. The 6080 was a really nice open station 2wd sporting wheel chains and a back blade. She had no trouble getting that heavy wrecker moving again so it could finish rescuing the double soybean trailer semi that had slid off the road too. Pretty awesome sight to see.
"My name is Lionel and I'm an Allisoholic"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic