This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Gatherin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Gatherin
    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:14am
Who all is going up to Hutchinson?  I'm planning to roll in sometime on Friday and then out Saturday afternoon after the big meetin.
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Sponsored Links

Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 12:48pm
I will be there Friday and Saturday if the good Lord is willing , the creek don't rise and my old Chevy truck feels up to it . Hope to see you all at the forum meetings. 11:00 am in the exhibition building (big building on east end in middle of grounds). Raffle tractor is usually out front.

Thank you so much to the Upper Midwest AC club for hosting this show and for all your club members efforts .

So come on out to the forum meeting and introduce yourself. Then come see some vintage AC equipment harvest, bale , and plow . Check out the biggest AC swap meets around . Test your tractor on the dyno . Have some Ice cream and shoot the bull . Drive safe and hope to see you there

Edited by Pat the Plumber CIL - 11 Jul 2019 at 12:54pm
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 4:14pm
yea,, what Pat said...
I'm hoping to be there Thur afternoon, and will stay thru the drawing on Sunday,,, I figure if I'm gonna drive close to 1000 miles,,, I'm gonna get all I can...
omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 4:17pm
Plan to get there Friday afternoon, spend all day Saturday, then home Sunday after a meet up with my brides Minneapolis cousins!
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 8:49pm
 How does one buy tickets for the raffle tractor? 
what are they raffling this year? 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 8:51pm
Forum meetings every day . I will be at each Friday and Saturday. Thursday and Sunday you are on your own.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 8:56pm
Can a guy run around there with an electric golf cart? Its the only way I can get the old gal to go. I'll do the driving.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

How does one buy tickets for the raffle tractor? 
what are they raffling this year? 

They are raffling off a sharp D-10 serI Joe , just send me a twenty and I will have you covered . Hopefully I won't get them tickets mixed up along the way as to whos is whos

truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:01pm
Gonna be there Saturday. Told the wife we are leaving home by 6:30 this year, so hopefully not rushing at the last minute to get to the meeting like every other year.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:03pm
By the way, I'll be easy to spot. I'll be the guy wearing the orange shirt. 😁
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Pat the Plumber CIL Pat the Plumber CIL wrote:

Forum meetings every day . I will be at each Friday and Saturday. Thursday and Sunday you are on your own.

I believe the show officially starts on Friday,, I jus like to get there little early, get checked in the motel,find some food,,

Yea Tom, bring your cart,,they got rentals if ya want...
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:20pm
Tom...I think you hafta show proof of insurance on your cart before running it on the show grounds, check with Darrell G on this. hate to haul it all the way there and not be able to use it!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:55pm
Or you could just do what Shameless does and steal one...
Still don't know if I'll make it or not, depends on if I get all the work done before.  Will bring peaches if I do come, would probably get strung up if I didn't.....
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 4:20am
 Still waitin on an address to buy tickets for the D10,,,,Darrell G,,,???
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:34am
Tom , plenty of people bring their own rides , golf cars or side by side utvs. I have insurance on mine but nobody has ever asked to see it. Probably a good idea to have it just in case . When you pull up to the entrance there is an area to the right where everyone uploads and parks their trailers , Park , unload and come on in .

Insurance is required so be prepared . I better make sure I got mine as now I will get checked

Edited by Pat the Plumber CIL - 12 Jul 2019 at 6:41pm

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:43am
JOHN....PffffT!
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 9:00am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

JOHN....PffffT!

I’m w Shameless. JohnCo tryin to convince us he’s “all hard work’ out there in Colerader. Probably be sitting on his porch eating peaches.....
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 4:47am
 Hey Michael V,,,, "they" ought to have a prize for the member travelin the farthest distance to Hutch,,,,cause,,,cause,,,I'll bet you would win hands down,,,,They just gotta decide what the prize should be,,,,say,,,free fuel for the trip or,,,,????Clap
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 5:38am
Joe go to OrangeSpectacular.com and there is a form to down load and print and has all the information where to mail it, or just send me a check or money order to Darrell Grams 34420 State Highway 25 Green Isle MN. 55338 and I will fill out the tickets and mail you the receipts 
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 11:07pm
I am still un-decided on whether I am going or not. Question is not whether I want to or not, because I definitely do. But the time and money factor weigh in pretty heavily. Also wife has a little (OK, a lot) of say in it. Darrel
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 11:22pm
I think Shameless's PfffT had to do with the golf cart indecent...
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 12:00am
Hey Joe,, you'd think I could win,,but there's this fellow from across a big pond that seems to show up, an,an, I just can't travel further than him an his lovely bride do...then there's the ones from Florida and such....
Its still a good trip, and I sure enjoy the show and company...
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 6:23am
 Well,,shoot Michael,,,,,my seventh sense keeps tellin me to buy a ticket cause,,,,,cause,,UMmm,,,, better not let the cat outa the bag just yet but it sure wants me to buy a ticket,,,,,WinkWink UMMmmm,,,,UMmmmm,,,do they deliver,,???WinkClap,,,else we'd have to load it on your trailer,,,,,,,WinkWinkClap
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 7:41am
Joe, just consider your ticket purchase a donation to a good cause, because I am winning the tractor. Darrel
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 9:45pm
Darrel, I don't think so........Darrell G told me he already sold me the winning ticket.
Tom, insurance on the golf cart is CHEAP and worth every penny.  WE want to SEE YOU THERE!!!
I'll be there Friday morning sometime and thru Sunday after the drawing.  If I don't forget em, I'm bringing some hors d'oeuvres with.  And I owe Matt Scott a beer or two! Big smile  He's GREAT when it's hot out and you're dying of thirst.
See ya'all there
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 10:11pm
Yep Ted...I owe Pat and Creston a dinner....if ya find that red Ford in the parkin lot...just reach in that cooler...ought to be something ya like in there...it will be cold too
Yep...it's gonna be fun trying to haul that D-10 an what I got to pick up at Don's home....dangit...I'm gonna hafta take a trailer...

Oh yea....if ya make it Tom,, I like HONEY....

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 14 Jul 2019 at 10:12pm
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 11:06pm
I'm sure you can "borrow" a trailer from the lot, someone will keep everyone distracted. 
WDman1951 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WDman1951 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 11:14am
Well be there gotta drive the people mover Friday and Sunday for a few hours and maybe run the combine so can't afford to miss it plus ole Ted needs his radio that's the size of a small shed that definitely doesn't fit in a car we found out July Fourth . See all you ladies in a little over a week .
1951 WD 1945 C 1936 WC
Steve in MI View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 12:27pm
Will be the first time being at the show, sounds like a good time. I should get into hutch Thursday, have to pick up an I B I bought, then be at the show through Sunday
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:28am
I heard Gladstone Gander just bought a ticket for that tractor!
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic