This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Allis Chalmers Whipple tree

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Points: 4006
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allis Chalmers Whipple tree
    Posted: 3 hours 6 minutes ago at 1:12pm
Does anyone know why Allis Chalmers would make a "Whipple tree" for pulling equipment? Thought these were mainly for horse drawn equip.

Anybody else have 1 out there? I just picked up 1.
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
dkattau View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Location: Nebraska
Points: 309
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkattau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 59 minutes ago at 2:19pm
How wide? It’s not for two harrow sections, is it?
Back to Top
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Points: 4006
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 42 minutes ago at 2:36pm
I don't know for sure, maybe 42"??

Is that what this could be for?

Anyone else have 1?







Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
Back to Top
dkattau View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level


Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Location: Nebraska
Points: 309
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkattau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 12 minutes ago at 3:06pm
Here’s a 3-section spring tooth. Kinda looks similar.

Back to Top
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Points: 4006
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 6 minutes ago at 3:12pm
Gotta be for a 2 section then.. thank you!
Galatians 5:22-24

"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!"
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum