![]() |
This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity. | |||||
| The Forum | Parts and Services | Unofficial Allis Store | Tractor Shows | Serial Numbers | History | |
Allis Chalmers Whipple tree |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Don(MI)
Orange Level
Joined: 15 Sep 2009 Location: Michigan Points: 4006 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: Allis Chalmers Whipple treePosted: 3 hours 23 minutes ago at 1:12pm |
|
Does anyone know why Allis Chalmers would make a "Whipple tree" for pulling equipment? Thought these were mainly for horse drawn equip.
Anybody else have 1 out there? I just picked up 1. |
|
|
Galatians 5:22-24
"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!" |
|
![]() |
|
| Sponsored Links | |
![]() |
|
dkattau
Silver Level
Joined: 20 Mar 2011 Location: Nebraska Points: 309 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 2 hours 16 minutes ago at 2:19pm |
|
How wide? It’s not for two harrow sections, is it?
|
|
![]() |
|
Don(MI)
Orange Level
Joined: 15 Sep 2009 Location: Michigan Points: 4006 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 1 hour 59 minutes ago at 2:36pm |
|
I don't know for sure, maybe 42"??
Is that what this could be for? Anyone else have 1? ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
Galatians 5:22-24
"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!" |
|
![]() |
|
dkattau
Silver Level
Joined: 20 Mar 2011 Location: Nebraska Points: 309 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 1 hour 29 minutes ago at 3:06pm |
|
Here’s a 3-section spring tooth. Kinda looks similar.
|
|
![]() |
|
Don(MI)
Orange Level
Joined: 15 Sep 2009 Location: Michigan Points: 4006 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 1 hour 23 minutes ago at 3:12pm |
|
Gotta be for a 2 section then.. thank you!
|
|
|
Galatians 5:22-24
"I got a pig at home in a pen and corn to feed him on, All I need is a pretty little girl to feed him when I'm gone!" |
|
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
|
Tweet
|
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |