This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MM auction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MM auction
    Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 6:37pm
I know this isn't Allis equipment, but i'm sure some of you might have some Minny Moline equipment on your farms, I just came across this auction by accident today, the Wisecup family are selling all of the Wisecup museum pieces and farm equipment, the small stuff was today and the farm equipment is tomarrow Aug 27th. he has some real nice equipment items. old combines, self prpelled balers, choppers, shellers, everything for farming. can see some of the pics on www.edspencerauctions.com ; any old farm equipment is worth saving....cept the green and yeller ones! lol 
Sponsored Links

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2023 at 9:05pm
Dad had a G1000 on LP and a corn sheller we used for years. Haven't had seen any yellow since he passed.
Link not working for me

Edited by plummerscarin - 26 Aug 2023 at 9:06pm
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2023 at 5:26am
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2023 at 1:01pm
thanks Gary! was just in the site, things are going cheap, but that is the auctioneer, he is good for the people, but bad for the sellers. there are 2 G1000 diesels on the auction, they look good
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2023 at 2:09pm
the G1000's brought $3700. and $4150.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2023 at 10:32pm
Years ago my Brother and I almost went in together on MM 1355. If I recall, 3rd gear as out of it, in the ‘over-under’ transmission. Final bid was less than $6,000.00. Even to this day(40+ years later), I’m still kicking myself.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2023 at 10:48pm
Then there was an auction I attended with interest in MM, can’t right now recall the exact model but it’s the same size as a Jet Star, but more of a squared hood, set more level than a Jet Star. Owner stated recent overhaul with all paperwork, less than 20 hrs on the OH, but ‘water in the oil’ not coolant. Final bid was what I thought as a bargain. What got me, after the auctioneer dropped the gavel, the seller went over to the buyer, and handed him a complete decal kit for that tractor. Why didn’t the seller announce a decal kit was included in the sale, I don’t know. I was pissed.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2023 at 11:18pm
Had I have seen that old Chevy COE truck, I think I would’ve had to give that a good home.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2023 at 7:47pm
that truck was a dandy! did you see that that truck with the sheller on it had an Olds Rocket engine in it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic