This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

210,220,d21 drawbar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 210,220,d21 drawbar
    Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:01pm
was wondering if anybody has a drawbar that is in decent shape.  Tried Mark Heittman, northside, meyers, abalene,aberrdeen and colfax with no luck.  The one we had some low life stole while we were getting it painted in New Vienna!  Have come up with nothing and the next option is to try and have one fabricated if possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Sponsored Links

Tony.Or View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony.Or Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 5:39pm
Riggs !  I will check  with my supplier , i think  they had  some  made a while  back.  Tony

1-877-602-3994  
Allismom View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allismom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2010 at 7:41pm
Did you try Larry Swenson 1-507-787-2338 he just junked out a D21
Amos View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 4:16am
Get one made.  I have had a couple made, took the bend down out of it and went straight through.  It makes a big improvement for the implements we pull with it since.  Mine were so old and bent out of shape they would not stay the way the had been made originally when we "straightened" them back.
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 8:59am
A 7000 series drawbar can be modified to work, it's straight so it will raise up your hitch point. Thats what I did on my puller, and I do still have the stock one if interested. Ed.
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Steve M C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 10:11am
The one on my 220 was welded back together.Never trusted it.Got a green one on it now.Had to drill a hole in the pull end for length.Runs straight accross bail then  drops about 1 1/2in.
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 10:21am
Steve you didnt trust that,so you put a green one on and you trust the green one to hold the orange power??
                                                   IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
Steve M C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 10:33am
The price was right and the height is better.....and that was long before the "forum" so I wasn't so sensative to color.What can I say?
Hurst View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 1:48pm
The 7000 model has a curved drawbar that is below the drawbar bail.  It looks pretty similar to the one on the D21 looking at pictures, but I wouldn't know without actually measuring one up.

It's the same one as 3pt models of the 190xt and 200 according to the website.  My only consideration would be the drawbar thickness compared to the original D21, but it is thick enough to comfortably handle a 20 ft batwing (flexes a little, but not too bad).  Just thought I would put something else out there.

Hurst
1979 Allis Chalmers 7000
5800 Hours
Ray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 9:41am

$300.00 Good,used,original. 785-353-2392

injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2010 at 12:20pm
I'm open to reasonable offers, and I'm in ILLINOIS. Take a drive, just not today LOL!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
ncpackfan39 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncpackfan39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 36 minutes ago at 11:52pm
I’m looking for a D21 drawbar. Original Part number 239941. If anyone has a descent one they are willing to part with, please let me know at 919-273-6643. Thank you.

-Q
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic