This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How many Tractors II 🤔

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How many Tractors II 🤔
    Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 4:49pm
JimWenigOh. Your idea was great so for fun here’s more…
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
Sponsored Links

orangeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 7:23pm
Just look at all of those beautiful AC Tractors.  Captain - can you leave just one of them under my Christmas Tree?  LOL 

Nice collection ~ Orangeman
Sherman Farms View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherman Farms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 8:43pm
Seven
B, C, RC, 3 wc,2 wd,3 wd45, d15, d17, d19, d21, 190, 440, 7040, 918 backhoe, 12 roto balers, 7 60 combines, 40, 66,2 72,90 super, sp100, Gleaner E, F3, 3 L2, R62, and much more
jvin248 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jvin248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 10:16pm

Nice collection!

I need to forward to the wife to show the fleet size challenge 😂

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 10:17pm
Send your carpenter down our way. We need to add some more roof space to.
Vary nice set up Dana 
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 11:59pm
One of my fuel customers had 23 AC tractors, all in operating condition, but he only had 1 - 12 volt battery for all the gas tractors. Yep every time he used 1, he had to take the battery out of the one he last used. They didn't look quite as nice as yours. If he's still alive, he'd be close to 100 now.
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2022 at 5:01am
Well now 200Tom1 that boy is a lot smarter than I with batteries! I told the boy I believe I may have purchased a dozen batts this past year! And their prices ain’t what they used to be. I also have 23 Allis’ and one Oliver 77. Five are still 6V but slowly changing them all to 12. I am just moving into my new heated shop so I’ll now have 5 more months to fiddle around with them. I spread the herd throughout 5 buildings. There’s actually 9 visible here with 3 behind walls you can’t see. I’ll try and get a pic this afternoon with the led’s on. Mikez I am the carpenter! I built this shed on a fairly steep hill. For the past prolly 10 years I have flown clients (huge company) repeatedly into West Virginia (mainly Charlie West) and have spent lots of time there. There’s no level land there, and the land where folks have built their houses and establishments is almost beyond belief (aka steep!).
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic