This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC #2 Plow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhicksmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC #2 Plow
    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 2:28pm
I am looking for 2 steel wheels for an Allis Chalmers #2 (2 bottom) plow.  If any one has them or a lead, please let me know via this ad or call me 612-940-5588.
Sponsored Links

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2020 at 9:10pm
Where are you located? I have a whole plow I was gonna restore, but when the scrap man was cleaning up, he turned the tracked skidloader into it and bent the frame. I am in south central Iowa 15? Miles south of I80. About 25-30 miles west of I35.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 09 Nov 2020 at 9:13pm
jhicksmn View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhicksmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 7:49am
Good Morning, great to hear from you.  We felt we might not hear from anyone.  Well, we have a few questions if you don't mind.   Wondering if we can just get the two steel wheels?  Would you be able to take them off the plow?  Would you be able to send a photo?  What would you charge for the two wheels?

We are located about 35 miles north of Minneapolis so it would be a bit of a drive to pick up but if we can agree on all of the questions, I think we could drive down to pick up.  One thing came to mind, would you be traveling any where north?  Or even a little north, where we could meet?  Just a thought.

We are very interested at this point to continue this situation.  Please get back to us when you have a minute.

Thanks again,
Jody
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 3:36pm
There you go Tom, you've been wanting an excuse to get up to the "Orange Spectacular" and since it's ALSO the GOTO (Gathering of the Orange) next year, you could haul the whole thing up there for some gas money.
Jody, seems like a great way for you to get the whole thing as you might want some more parts down the road and you too can go to the Spectacular.  A GREAT way to meet other Allis NUTS and have a great weekend.

Oh and yeah Tom,,,,,,,,,, bring a BUNCH of your wares up with you too.  I know I'm not the ONLY one who wants some!!

Edited by Ted J - 10 Nov 2020 at 3:47pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 10:14pm
Ted, where and when is the happening? If I can gets it on the old gals calendar before she fills it up with some dog gone flea market where the young gals are wearing very little? Would someone have a loader to unload it outta the back of the pickup?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2020 at 10:21pm
Seriously. Jody my wife's heart is not good. I'm not sure she would be up to riding into Minnesota for the Orange Spectacular. Depends on how she feels. I will try to get some cell phone pictures. Grandson that is tech good will be here this weekend. If my memory, which is pretty much shot, will remember I'll have him send them to you. Can you send me a personal Message with a number or numbers to send pictures?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic