This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

301 allis motor swap update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote puller806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 301 allis motor swap update
    Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 9:34pm
well my dad got it all back together with the tin all on and the tractor turned out really sweet. motor runs so smooth and the tractor rides so nice. This was my dads dream tractor to build and i think he is very happy with how it turrned out
Sponsored Links

HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 10:34pm
farma-chalm-all
hillmonkey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 10:39pm
or just add "IS"to he end=FARMALLIS
Dmpaul89 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmpaul89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 11:38pm
Wow some hardcore IH guys will claw thier eyes out on that one haha

Edited by Dmpaul89 - 16 Aug 2016 at 11:39pm
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 11:47pm
Now there's a 706 that will put a hurt on most of the 806's out there, and run with the 1206's too.
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Ronnie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 7:01am
I like
I'd like to see a video of it out working.
BenGiBoy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenGiBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 7:19am
Cool. 
'39 Model B
Tractors are cheaper than girls, remember that!
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 8:34am
like the FARMALLIS
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 10:40am
.....but that doesn't fix the TA issue.....
AC7060IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 11:46am
I have mixed feelings about this...
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by AC7060IL AC7060IL wrote:

I have mixed feelings about this...

Think of some Allis being an organ donor... that another might live...

LOL
puller806 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puller806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by SteveM C/IL SteveM C/IL wrote:

.....but that doesn't fix the TA issue.....

No but it does fix the jumping out of gear issue and the pto issue and has a road gear
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 8:10pm
What engine did the 706 start out life in her? I like it!!
A little paint and take her to shows just to start fights over doing that to a IHC or the same fight over doing that to a AC engine, I can hear it now.LMAO
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 11:16pm
thats just a farmgleaner... engine from a combine... no Allis tractor suffered.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
bradley6874 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradley6874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 2:04pm
Then that makes it a farmall combine
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul
puller806 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puller806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 7:56am
Still an allis engine so i think farmallis works. It originally had a German diesel in it that died so we did some measuring and looked and in it went
shameless (ne) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless (ne) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 7:58am
Puller...tell yer dad hi done good! I like it, and bet he love it! what's the next project? 
puller806 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puller806 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 10:39am
I think his next project is to put a 7.3 powerstroke in a farmall M with the computer and everything
BenGiBoy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenGiBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 11:35am
Originally posted by puller806 puller806 wrote:

I think his next project is to put a 7.3 powerstroke in a farmall M with the computer and everything

Chuckle, chuckle..... That will be something to see!!!
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
'39 Model B
Tractors are cheaper than girls, remember that!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 10:31am
Bradley said "Then that makes it a farmall combine "
  IH have been called  "binders" for a long time so thus 'combineder' would also be appropriate I would think.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic