This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

84 gleaner n6 mods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleeds orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 84 gleaner n6 mods
    Posted: 4 hours 30 minutes ago at 5:48pm
Can someone point me in the right direction or someone to talk to to order the right parts to hyperize my n6. What combine are the channeled helicals from. Is all forward rasp bars the way to go?

Thanks cory
Sponsored Links

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 51 minutes ago at 7:27pm
I can help you a lot. "Hyperizing" isn't always the best way to go. Questions for you, because your answers dictate what would be the best way to change your combine. #1. Have you ever used this combine?? like you've just bought it and think you right away need to change everything there is ???  #2. What crops do you plan to harvest ???   #3. Are you all flat land or gently rolling hills or extreme hills ??  #4. How capable are you when it comes to fabrication and welding/repairs ?? #5. Do you have a forklift to remove the rotor ??   #6. Do you have any idea what has been done to the processor when it comes to concave/rock door/helical bars ???  #7. What are your performance expectations??   I have seen some combines ruined from too many unwarranted modifications. What works in one area/one crop doesn't always work somewhere else. This will be a good start.

Edited by DrAllis - 2 hours 3 minutes ago at 8:15pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic