This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Y’all would of had a good laugh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Y’all would of had a good laugh
    Posted: 28 May 2019 at 5:22am
While in Colorado at my dads, we went to the bog farm equipment dealer. I bought a pair of 14.9 28’s for my WD45. They wouldn’t fit in the back of Jenn’s Jeep so I bought her a receiver hitch carrier. We headed to Arkansas with those strapped on there. It looked funny but worked well. I also had a Blacksmith vice in the back of her Jeep. What a good time we had. I might be going back for a B and a C project tractors.
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 5:48am
 Say,,,!!!  Thad,,,that right there is the EXact size tires I need for this project Massey I might be tradin ole Shameless for thet Chevy Allis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wink
 UMmmmm,,,you DID take a pic of Jenn's jeep goin down the road with them big Ta'ars strapped in thet carrier,,,did you,,??Clap It's prolly a good thing you wasn't fightin any headwinds,,,,,,,??
 I'm thinkin she must really like you,,,,,,you buyin "Her" all kinds of ,,,,,,stuff,,,Wink
 OK,,,what do you wanna trade for one of them project tractors,,,,,,,I ain't havin any luck findin what I need for this ole massey,,,,and,,,,and,,,you ain't said Nuttin bout if you fount me any parts for it either,,,,,,,,,,WinkWink

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 6:06am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Say,,,!!!  Thad,,,that right there is the EXact size tires I need for this project Massey I might be tradin ole Shameless for thet Chevy Allis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wink
 UMmmmm,,,you DID take a pic of Jenn's jeep goin down the road with them big Ta'ars strapped in thet carrier,,,did you,,??Clap It's prolly a good thing you wasn't fightin any headwinds,,,,,,,??
 I'm thinkin she must really like you,,,,,,you buyin "Her" all kinds of ,,,,,,stuff,,,Wink
 OK,,,what do you wanna trade for one of them project tractors,,,,,,,I ain't havin any luck findin what I need for this ole massey,,,,and,,,,and,,,you ain't said Nuttin bout if you fount me any parts for it either,,,,,,,,,,WinkWink

Jenny got his business card. I’ll get you his number. He had several Massey and Ford tractors on parts row. She is sleeping in so I’ll get it for you tonight. I got to unload this morning so I’ll get you pics.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 12:26pm
What is a "bog" farm equipment dealer? 
Sounds like you had a good adventure.  Unfortunately for you. we do not allow AC tractors to leave the state, don't have enough to start with!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by JohnCO JohnCO wrote:

What is a "bog" farm equipment dealer? 
Sounds like you had a good adventure.  Unfortunately for you. we do not allow AC tractors to leave the state, don't have enough to start with!

Big equipment dealer (Muth farm equipment)
Ha John three in my collection came from your back yard but my prize C ended back out there.
Gonna try to sneak a couple out from under you in a month or so. If it makes you feel better you can come to La Junta and help load them in that dry heat. I’ll even let you buy me lunch.👍
Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 1:18pm
Tractor tires + On the back of a jeep +in a receiver hitch carrier =heading to Arkansas
.... pretty much sums it all up!
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Scott B Scott B wrote:

Tractor tires + On the back of a jeep +in a receiver hitch carrier =heading to Arkansas
.... pretty much sums it all up!

And I gots pics to prove it but I can’t get them to load on the forum.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 8:06pm
  And I gots pics to prove it but I can’t get them to load on the forum,,,

Well,,at least you are tryin to get us the pics,,,,we all familier with one person that gots all kinds of excuses ,,,er,,,,,I meant,,,reasons why he can't post any pics. Can't recollect his name just now,,,,,,maybe it'll come to me later,,,,,LOLLOL

Now,,,,you "KNOW" we are a;; waitin to see them pics of the jeep haulin tractor tires,,,I seen a dude had a bull Elk in the back of a volkswagon happilly tootin down the highway up in Colorado,,,,,,,,,,LOL

JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 11:02pm
Joe, I think the name you can't recall is Dale!

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:41am
that just added 6 more inches next year!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 12:41am
you gonna be able to fit them project tractors on that hitch carrier?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 4:11am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

you gonna be able to fit them project tractors on that hitch carrier?

Now,,that right there is funny,,Shameless,,,but know'in how ole Thad is a very industrious person,,,,he's got something up his sleeve,,,,,Clap
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 8:05am
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 8:13am
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
mhankins View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhankins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 7:36am
Steve,those folks know how to tie down a load!
 There was a time or two I could have used their skills back in my hay hauling youth!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 7:49am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

that just added 6 more inches next year!

John,,,I,,,,I,,,think he's talkin bout you and YOUR country,,,,cause I was holdin my fingers "King's X" while I typed,,,,,,,,,Wink
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 10:53am
Joe, Ole Shameless doesn't scare me, I know where he lives!

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 2:17pm
John will open the flood gates on him
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic