This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: AC 5020 4WD F.L.Gear Housing 72099051

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zutanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted: AC 5020 4WD F.L.Gear Housing 72099051
    Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:24pm
Good Afternoon! I'm looking for a front left gear housing for my 4WD AC 5020, Serial 3060, made in 1979. This assembly (aka 'king-pin assy.) holds the bearings and reduction gearfor my front left wheel. 
Please let me know if you have one to sell.

Thanks for your consideration! - M.Neukirchen, Eugene, Oregon
Sponsored Links

sandman2234 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman2234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:23pm
I have a 5020 out back, that the 4x4 doesn't work, didn't work when I got it, although previous owner swore it did. Shame you are ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY! Probably can find something closer with the right parts.
   David from jax
A proud member of the Allis Express movement!
               Northeast Florida
Reindeer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reindeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 3:24pm
I've had some success getting used parts for my 5015 from Farmland equipment, in Tangent, Oregon.   Might give them a try.

Tel.  877-928-1646

Edited by Reindeer - 24 May 2018 at 3:25pm

zutanz View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zutanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 12:29am
I called them 1st. They have one for the right side but not a left side gear housing. Thanx tho!
zutanz View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zutanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 12:38am
I saw one posted online.It's in Pennsylvania. If you have a 4wd 5020 that you're parting out, and no-one close by comes forward with one to sell, then I'd buy the one that you're selling. It would cost some to ship it here, I suppose, but I could swing it. Let me know. This is why I joined this site. BTW, I've been using mine as a rear-wheel drive, but with all of the hilly terrain on my place, a 4wd would be much better. I don't know if a good front left gear housing would necessarily fix the 4wd, but it would be a start. Thanx! - Michael, Eugene, Or.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic