This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skid steer attachment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skid steer attachment.
    Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 10:35pm
Here is one of kids pieces of equipment in operation . 
Seems he was pulling some box-elder trees and buckthorn out back in my pasture . The clamp grabs onto trunk and just lifts out full tree. 
 He also makes a heavier unit and a extended jaw unit to reach into areas between other trees. 
He makes grapple buckets and forks also for tractors and other equipment and lates is snow plows for skid steer and utility tractors.
[TUBE]http://youtu.be/HppusG59dJM[/TUBE] 

Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Harry Smith View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 11:46pm
Operate one or several types of power construction equipment, such as motor graders, bulldozers, scrapers, compressors, pumps, derricks, shovels, tractors, or front-end loaders to excavate, move, and grade earth, erect structures, or pour concrete or other hard surface pavement. May repair and maintain equipment in addition to other duties. Excludes "Crane and Tower Operators" (53-7021) and "Extraction Workers" (47-5000).

Industries with the highest published employment and wages for this occupation are provided. For a list of all industries with employment in this occupation, see the Create Customized Tables function.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 11:50pm
Nice job there. Tracy Martin
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 5:03am
I wish I could afford one for my 180, have tons of small honey locust I am using grubber jaws on, up and down on and off the tractor to connect, at least I am exercising!
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 10:06am
It works great for pulling fence posts also . He sold one to a guy who says he puts in steel posts with it also - no pounding them down. 
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Redwood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 10:28am
Coke  
I used to own a construction company.  I had a John deer skid steer.  That would have come in handy.  Looks like it might be missing one ram to make it perfect.  if the vise would tilt parallel to the gound to pick up the posts that thing woudl be extremely handy.  I did a lot of one man operation with that thing.  Just a whole  fun playing with those.  Beat pounding in steel stakes for sure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic