This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

POP ups,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POP ups,,,,
    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 7:33am
To many jolts of volts eh Steve. LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2019 at 4:56am

Well,,Steve,,,the first thing that popped up into my mind,,,after your comment,,,,just cannot be posted on here,,,,,,LOLLOL
 Now,,let me tell you a story,,,naw,,I beter not,,,,WinkWink I'm outa here,,,,Wink
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 12:27pm
Chit Joe, I haven't had mine pop up in a long time if that's what yer' talkin' bout'.....
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 11:44am
Sly ain't he.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 9:12am
Lou........... that's Pop TARTS !!
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 9:04am
Originally posted by LouSWPA LouSWPA wrote:

apple, cherry, brown sugar cinnamon?

?????
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 10:26pm
apple, cherry, brown sugar cinnamon?
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 8:19pm

Yeah,,Chask,,I got me a 1 terabite external hard drive to back up my PC,,,I just gotta remember to do it regular. Wink
 I think I come out of this FU for the better,,instead of downloading google,,I went with Firefox and I'm really liking it as it keeps my favs or recently visited sites where I can see em when I want to go back to em,,Clap
 So far I ain't gots any popups and thinlk the google browser WAS corrupted AND firefox was able to lead me thru retrievin my book marks as google had em hid wayyyyyyyyy way deep,,,I'm happy now,,,,ClapClap

Edited by desertjoe - 01 Aug 2019 at 8:20pm
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 2:30pm
I've got a USB terabyte external drive that I do a copy not  backup of my main C drive every few days to a week with. I use Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier it was free and easy peazy, only takes an hour or two, run at night. Has saved my butt a few times.  (  http://www.roadkil.net/support.php?AppID=Unstoppable%20Copier&VersionID=5.2&OSID  ) 
Tarabyte External Hard Drive from https://www.microcenter.com/
Your Mileage may vary.

Edited by chaskaduo - 01 Aug 2019 at 4:07pm
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 11:06am
WinkHere I thought you were wanting shade you could drag to all them broken down Fords.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I was watching a you tube of lighting storms with a link from another tractor place this week. The dang confuser locked up, the only thing I could get to respond was to turn it off. The next morning I had a pay me or else Email which I deleted. But then I had to look up all my pass words and log in every place. So I don't know if that was all connected or just random. I have got the Email or else before but this was a different wording than the others, which had all read the same or real close. But it is a pain to have to remember and log in every place.

My kid that got me this confuser has very good add blockers. Makes the local newspaper cut me off when I want to know who kicked the bucket this week. An since I don't know anything,Wink  I don't turn if off cause I probably cannot turn it back on.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 10:31am

Well,,,after several steps to get a handle on them friggin popups,,My web provider and I narrowed it to it being a corrupt version of google chrome so I did a "system restore" thinkin that would get rid of it ,,,,and it did but it took google chrome with it as well,,along with ALL my bookmarks,,,!! SO,,I downloaded Firefox, then downloaded the latest version of Google,,,but,,,,but,,I had lost all my friggin bookmarks with the corrupted version of google,,!! I guess google got pissed cause I done away with their browser. I finally find a way to restore ALL my bookmarks with some help from Firefox, got that done,,now I'm gonna have to go back to all my fav forums and re-sign-in before they will let me talk on their sites,,,,,,not that I do talk too much,,,,just ask ole Shameless or JC ,,,,they'll vouch that I am a man of few words,,,,WinkWink
 It good to be back,,,,,Clap Dang,,I hate messin with these 'putors so early of the mornin,,,,
nella(Pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella(Pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 5:30am
no popups
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 5:20am
I don't get any.....
I use Firefox and it's set to block them.
Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 4:18am
Nope. You should have a setting to block pop ups, though I have no idea on your setup.
festus51 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 10:11pm
I have not gotten any pop ups on here,  but I get plenty on other websites.
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 9:38pm
 Is anybody else getting bombarded with popups on here,,??,,I mean constantly ,,,!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic