This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OUR CANADIAN GIRLS ARE GOLDEN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OUR CANADIAN GIRLS ARE GOLDEN
    Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:43pm
Our  girls did it.. great game played with the USA.
Sponsored Links

farmer_rob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 8:24pm
played a hard fought game. the ref must have swallowed the whisle in the 3rd periode
if farming was easy everybody would be doing it
Zyta View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 8:39pm
Yes I agree it was a great game back and forth. The mens final will be a good one as well..do you think our guy's have any preasure now?

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 9:51pm
well i dont want to worry about that game till u get the one behind them friday night
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 10:30pm
congrats on the win--- great job !
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
FredW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 6:56am
congrats also, hope the victory party didnt get them in trouble. Fred
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 7:24am
hopefully the powers to be dont take womens hockey out of the olympics . i dont want to tick anyone off but it would be nice if other countries would provide more competition in the future. 
Nathan (SD) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan (SD) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 8:21am
I thought the party was a great idea. Just not at the olympics.
Charlie175 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie175 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 8:35am
Good job!
Charlie

'48 B, '51 CA, '56 WD45 '61 D17, '63 D12, '65 D10 , '68 One-Ninety XTD
AKA.ON View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKA.ON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:25am
Let's hope the Men get an opportunity to redeem themselves against the U.S. Or should I say Ryan Miller. Go Canada Go!
Kipn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kipn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:38am
Congrats to your girls! They scored more goals than we did....they win. Third period seemed dull. Skate the puck up and dump it in, then the other team skates the puck up and dumps it in, over and over. Just an opinion.
1961 H3
DonBC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:24pm
I don't think it was the best game I have seen for either of these two teams and this may have been because of some of the tight calls made by the European referee at the start of the game may have caused the girls to be a little restrained in order to not take
too many penalties. The North American refs tend to let them play a more physical game which makes it more exciting. We also had a hot goalie and I don't mean just in looks.
Jack of all trades, master of none
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:49pm
im with DON the 3rd period was very dull in the fact that there wasnt any scoring.. i was surprized at the start of the game of how many penalities there were.. but we are all forgetting that the girls on both teams playes better then alot of us on this site could . im only 38 and play hockey every friday night with the boys and im sure they could skate circles around me;-)
tbran View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 5:58pm
I love the beer and cigars!   I noticed the American team all looked like models, makeup and all - to pretty to ice hocky champs.    One of the Canadian gals was a knock out, tall gal who was beautiful even without makeup - who was she?.   
Tony Elo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Elo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 6:17pm
tbran i think the one you were thinking of is Gillian Apps,she wore number 10,it was a great effort from both teams,loved the party afterwards,that was cool
DonBC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 11:41pm
Now on Sunday it is a Canada vs USA for men's gold. Go Canada Go.
Jack of all trades, master of none
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic