This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lost very good freind Jack Gustafson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Norm Meinert View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norm Meinert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lost very good freind Jack Gustafson
    Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 8:52am

Jack Gustafson passed away wed. nite at home. his son John and family,his brother Art and Karen, wife Barb and daughter Linda were at his side. say a prayer for Jack and Barbs family.

Jack and i have have traveled together over 150000 miles to most of the GOTO and other shows in the USA and CANADA. He made many frends at all of these shows and will be grately missed by all.

we will miss you
Norm and Donna
Sponsored Links

GlenninPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenninPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 8:54am
Norm,
I am sorry to hear this news. Prayers going out for all family and friends.
Glenn
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.
From listening comes wisdom and from speaking comes repentance.
Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 8:56am
   Oh No. So sorry. Prayers being sent from Indiana.
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
David(Stockbridge)MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David(Stockbridge)MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:07am
Norm & Donna,
Sorry to here of Jacks passing, prayers go out to his family and friends.
David & Jill
DJS Tractorparts
All "NEW" Web Site http://www.djstractorparts.com

2035,A,U,UC,WF unstyled,WF styled,WC High Crop (cane),RC,B,IB,C,CA,WD,WD45,G,D10,D12,D14,D15,D15 II,D17,D19,WC styled,WC unstyled H3 crawler
Chuck(ONT) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuck(ONT) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:09am
Sorry to hear, Jack was a tough guy, didn't let his health problems get in his way. True meaning of "fighting cancer"
Never take life too seriously.

Nobody gets out alive anyway!

1C 1 WD45 1 AC180
Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:17am
Sorry to hear the news. He was a fighter and I counted Jack and Barb amoung my friends.
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 9:57am
My Condolences to all concerned.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:01am
Sorry to hear of this. Prayers on the way from Georgia for his family and friends.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
skipwelte View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipwelte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:03am
Im really really really sorry to hear of Jacks passing.   I counted him and Barb as friends.  My condolences to Barb and the family.    Such a nice guy, I knew he was fighting cancer, yet Im still shocked.  
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:03am
Very sorry to hear this. Jack was a guy I would see once a year or twice at the most but I counted among those that are a privilege to know.

Butch
Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:11am

Prayers have been said for all of his family and friends.  May God be with them.

Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:41am
Prayers for his family. God Speed thier healing. Tracy Martin
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 10:51am
Sorry to here this, my condolences to family and friends. When I think of Jack, I think of an A pulling 5 plows across Ted's field faster than I can walk now. I'm sure he will be greatly missed.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 11:08am
I am stunned to hear this. Jack was one great guy. He put up a good fight and always had time to stop and talk, discuss tractors or anything else. Prayers for Barb and his family. I know they are hurting over his loss. May God comfort and console them in their time or mourning. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
DaveWisc. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveWisc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 11:29am

Sorry to hear about Jack, he was a great guy who I knew for to short of a time. He put up a good fight and did not need all he went through. Our symathy goes out to Barb and all of Jacks family  from Hazy View Emb. David and Doriene Hexom and also Deanne Holmstrom. Jack will be missed by us and all the Allis Family.

Dwight from Orlando View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwight from Orlando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 11:42am
Sorry to hear of Jack's passing . He was a friend and inspiration to us all . He will be greatly missed. Dwight
steelwheelAcjim View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steelwheelAcjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 12:06pm
Jack was a very good friend and advisor to me and my collection. His wealth of knowledge and kindness was greatly appreciated, and will be missed very much. May God be with him and his family.
Pre-WW2 A-C tractors on steel wheels...because I'm too cheap to buy tires!
John (C-IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John (C-IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 12:08pm
I'm saddened to hear that. Some of my best AC memories were with Jack. It makes me even happier that we got to FL last winter to see Jack and Barb. Condolences to Barb and the family.
Bob(FL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob(FL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 12:14pm
He will be missed, he went out of his way to help me with my tractors and other stuff at the flywheelers park when I was in a bind and needed a place to put them.  I saw him at the jan show but didn't have much time to visit and it sounded like he had lost his voice.
ALinIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALinIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 12:29pm
Jack was a great guy.  He will definitely be missed.  He was responsible for a large amount of the Florida Flywheelers.  My Condolences to Barb and the family.
Seth Souerdike View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seth Souerdike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Rfdeere Rfdeere wrote:

Oh No. So sorry. Prayers being sent from Indiana.
they sure are.
There are no atheist in foxholes.

allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 12:55pm
Prayers from Iowa for the family, and friends. It is hard to loose a good tractor buddy. God comfort them.
It is great being a disciple of Jesus! 1950 WD, 1957 D17...retired in Iowa,
mnoonan-NEWI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnoonan-NEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 1:13pm
So sorry to here about Jack. He was such a nice man, very easy to talk with and a great asset to the AC family. He will be sorely missed.
AC CA, Ferguson TO-20, Ford NAA, M-M BG, AC #3 Mower, SC Plow, PH Digger, AC 720's with Ark 700 loader & Brantly Backhoe, "Mini B" w/flathead Ford V8
David Maddux View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Maddux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 1:30pm
The tractor shows will not be the same.  Dave and Christa.
DaveNWWI_OAN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveNWWI_OAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 1:54pm
Very sorry to hear of Jack's passing. He was a great friend and resource when we took over the magazine. He will be missed.
Kip-Utah View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kip-Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 2:18pm
A true A-C legend and a fine gentleman. I'm sorry to hear of his passing. I send my condolences to Barb & family. Kip
HANSEN'S OLD ORANGE IRON. Showing, Pulling, & Going!!
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 2:28pm
Its saddens me to hear we lost another great AC man. Condolences to Barb and the family from New Jersey.
DocsEquipment,IL. View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocsEquipment,IL. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 2:44pm
i am very sorry to here this Jack was great man and a  freind to who ever he met my condolences go out to Barb and all his family
FredW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 2:56pm
Really hate to hear that, I first met Jack at Tenn. a couple years ago. was impressed to say the least. Thoughts and prayers to the family. Fred and Mary
TedBuiskerN.IL. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedBuiskerN.IL. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 2:59pm
Jack was a good friend, always willing to help out when needed.  He was a real asset to the AC Jamboree for the ten years we held it here.  Hauled in many truckloads of equipment to make the show as good as it was.  He will be sorely missed.
Most problems can be solved with the proper application of high explosives.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic