This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Going to go see shameless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:37am
Only photo I had . I had a photo from when he and Les came to Hutch with the rest of us at the forum meeting, but cannot find it. If anyone else has it please post it if you can.
Can't believe that he is gone. RIP my friend.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Sponsored Links

mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:41am
Never had the pleasure of meeting him but believe he would have been an honest and good friend. Will be missed by many I'm sure.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:43am
A sad day indeed!  I'm sure going to miss 'ol Shameless, especially his comments about me leavin' the door open so all our cold Alberta air could drift down his way.  He was a one-of-a-kind man and will sure be missed by the Orange family.  Prayers and condolences for Dee Ann and any other family.
I know he battled many health problems over the last several years, but he always kept his sense of humor and fun.  Only complaints were always about those Shareholders and fortunately he finally got that resolved.  R.I.P. old friend.
Harvey/pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvey/pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 10:32am
He touched all of us and that's for sure. Went for breakfast with friends after I read of his passing and felt something was missing, realized what it was when I got back, touched me too and never met the man, I think he practiced my new motto " You've got to live while you're alive " RIP Shameless...Harvey
farmtoybuilder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmtoybuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 10:40am
Sorry Guys, just seen a post on the FB allis tractor page from John Midden that Shameless passed away yesterday morning. Rip in peace my friend! Time sure flies bye the older we get.
5 different TT-10's,5 TT-18's Terra Tigers,B-10,2 B-207's,B-110,2 B-112's,HB-112,B-210,B-212,HB212,2 Scamp's & Homilite T-10. Still hunting NICE HB-112 & anything Terra Tiger & Trailers for them.   
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 10:54am
RIP Shameless. You brought soooo much joy to sooo many! God bless you and your loved ones.
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Pat the Plumber CIL Pat the Plumber CIL wrote:

Only photo I had . I had a photo from when he and Les came to Hutch with the rest of us at the forum meeting, but cannot find it. If anyone else has it please post it if you can.
Can't believe that he is gone. RIP my friend.
I've got that pic somewhere and also one of him that I got at lunch one of those days.  I'd threatened him a few times that I was going to post it if he didn't cut down on that snow machine. I'll have to look back through some of my backups and find it.  He's UNMASKED in it.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 11:44am
Day'um that Shameless... goes dies on my birthday... March 2nd.
  Not ever actually getting to meet him in person, he was a friend.
  Teased him some and he in return teased us all...  like the time of the Shameless triplets... 
https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/shameless_triplets.jpg https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/uploads/242/shannanigans.jpg
  Kinda thought it did not help what those stockholders did to him been better if they had just left him live as he had always done.
Have missed and will miss his postings... But Mz Dee will feel the loss the most.
  Lord I pray that you send the Comforter to DeeAnn and give her peace and laughter and good memories that Dale had created between them for the years to come. amen 

One less of the family here.   Cry
JC

Edited by JC-WI - 03 Mar 2024 at 7:41pm
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 12:06pm
Fellas he wouldn't want sadness and tears. He would want sharp sticks poking fun. As much as he hated his picture taken who wants to bet his obituary picture will be his back?
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
dp7000 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 2:18pm
Prayers to his “loving wife “
Dennis J OPKs View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis J OPKs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 2:35pm
Like many others I never met him.  He & I come from the same area.  He used to commute through my hometown on his way to & from when he was still doing his law enforcement gig before he retired.  We exchanged private messages & shared some words about local landmarks.  I'm sure that battle with family certainly help his health for the past couple of years, maybe longer than that.  I pray that his "loving wife" has a love & support network to help her through this.  He is at peace now.

Dennis

NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 2:54pm
  Hard to replace characters such as himself, RIP.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 4:20pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 5:36pm
Gonna be missed for sure! RIP, Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 6:20pm
RIP my friend I never got to meet up with.

So many stories', bits of advice, or a reprimand, never held back. You knew his option. Just will not be the same here without him. 
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 8:37pm
I started another thread titled: "Our Buddy Shameless".  Go there to look at pics of him and leave remarks there now.  We'll make that a testimonial to him and I'll try to figure out a way to get it to Deanna.
Thanks guys........OH, no tears...they're NOT good for your keyboard.
"Allis-Express"
john64 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote john64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 8:42pm
My thoughts on Dale, er Shamless,
I'm pretty sure it was 2016 when he attended Hutch when he and I met, he was setting in a golf cart that he claimed he "borrowed", I don't know if that was true or not.  Anyway Pat the Plumber and several other forum regulars were hanging around. I got a couple pictures taken then and a couple more the next time I saw him a couple years later, while returning from Hutch.  He gave me a tour of the place with stories of how he came to own the treasures.  We talked several times on the phone over the years, the last time in January, when I asked, he said he wasn't doing very well but still had hopes of getting better and said he would get online to thank everyone for the cards he received.  Some of the stuff he told me may have been on the forum or from phone calls so it may be old history.  As you knew, he really did not like his two brothers, the "Stockholders".  One time he asked me to go over to the one brothers place that is about 4 miles from me here in Colorado and spray a 4 letter word and YOU on his lawn with Roundup.  I'm pretty much sure he was serious as he offered to pay for the Roundup!
As most of you know, his brothers outvoted him, first to take away the operation of the family farm and then to sell it.  They claimed they took the farm away because they were concerned with his health, who knows if that was the real reason.  It really upset him when the "Green farmer" took over the place and dozed out the conservation structures he had built years earlier.  Not making as much per acre yield  as he had didn't make him happy either. When they voted to sell the farm and he called their bluff by insisting he get 1/3d of the farm, they weren't happy but gave in when he called a lawyer.   I think the reason he bought the CIH tractor was that he was able to climb into it easier as his legs were getting worse.  When I talked to him earlier in the fall, even though he had not finished combining, he sounded so happy that he was back on the farm he grew up on.  As someone said, it was only right that he got to grow and harvest one more crop.  We are going to miss that ornery old guy, but our lives are better because of the thousands of posts he made over the years.  
If his old lady, er Loving wife, has an auction, would someone in the area please go and bid whatever it takes to procure that evil "machine"?  I'm sure it's in the shed in front of the AC G combine, the one place he wouldn't show me.  
Rest in Peace my friend.     BTW I'm also known as JohnCo and John Colo but for the fourth time I could not get on the site without changing my handle,  aarrgh!

Edited by john64 - 03 Mar 2024 at 8:51pm
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:19pm
I figured it was you John.  Coming to Hutch this year for a celebration in honor of him?
GOOD, BRING peaches.  LOL   
Post the pics on the other thread PLEASE!  "Our Buddy Shameless"  If you can't, send em to me.  Your number still end in 9540?

Edited by Ted J - 03 Mar 2024 at 9:21pm
"Allis-Express"
john64 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:42pm
Hey Ted, I'd like to come but the peach season it in full swing at Hutch time, hard to get away.  Maybe...
Yup, same number
I've got to find the pics first!

Edited by john64 - 03 Mar 2024 at 9:43pm
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:42pm
Well I didn't get any pictures of him,,, first thing is,, I'm not sneaky enough,, an I sure didn't want him to pee in my gas tank...

2016 at Hutch was a good en...
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 12:10am
Hey John, Maybe spray that lawn in memory now in Shamelless's honor.   Wink 
 or do a total flyover. Shocked     
I know Shamerz would Heartlove that.  LOL

And YES,  Post them pictures when ye find them!
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 7:27am
He will be missed, always had a fun reply. May he rest in peace and prayers for his wife and family and friends
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 8:41am
Sad to hear of his passing but I was afraid it was coming. There is a big hole in the Forum community now and I am sure in his local community also. My condolences to Mrs Dee and the rest of his caring family. Glad that he got to harvest corn one more time.

Edited by Hubert (Ga)engine7 - 04 Mar 2024 at 8:51am
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 8:50am
Sad to hear of his passing but I was afraid it was coming. There is a big hole in the Forum community now and I am sure in his local community also. My condolences to Mrs Dee and the rest of his caring family. Glad that he got to harvest corn one more time.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 11:06am
Prayer for those Shameless left behind. 

It is good to see you are Ok John. I have been wondering about you. 

OK guys we need a few shenanigans to really honor Shameless. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic