This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Going to go see shameless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 1:26am
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Shameless signed up the first week of Sept 2009 with a lot of us. He had 30,000 posts over the next 7 years...Computer crapped out and he "re-enlisted" as Shameless Dude and has posted another 15,000  in the last 8 years..
He also signed on as SHAMELESS911 on July 7 and quit on the 8th.  He had sign in problems and another puter.  He had 53 posts in those two days!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 6:14am
I share everyone on this forum's concerns for Shameless. And I pray for his recovery!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 6:51am
Just wandering, have any of you guys that really know him checked the obituaries for Blair or wherever he lives?
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Randy WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 8:40am
Sorry that you took my post out of context I am also concerned for Shameless health and have had more than a few chuckles from his antics but I feel if he wanted us to know about his health his loving wife would have posted an up date.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 9:19am
Tyler.... i checked the OBITS a week ago for BLAIR... No mention of "KURT" or "DALE" that would fit.. in the last month.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 11:41am
Thanks Steve. That's reassuring
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 1:24pm
So makes me wonder did Les make it home .
He who dies with the most toys is,
nonetheless ,still dead.
If all else fails ,Read all that is PRINTED.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 9:06pm

Well,,,I saw where Les posted on Facebook,,so I sent him a request to call me as his voice mail box is full,,,,,hopefully he'll call back,,,,,,,?
 Next is to call his ex-buddies at Blair PD,,,,,?
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 9:21pm

Well,,Friends,,,Dee Ann just called me and informed me that Our Friend,, Shameless,,, passed earlier today.  May GOD rest him and his family.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 9:49pm
thats too bad Joe... I know he was a great FUNNY friend to many on this site.. HE will be deeply missed.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
AMB(wcIL) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:03pm
Wow, Thanks for letting us know.  Definitely going miss Shameless's stories.  Andy  
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:06pm
He will be missed.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:37pm
Damn ,, going to miss him . One of a kind . Glad I met him at Hutch and spent time with him. Forum won't be the same. RIP PEACE MY FRIEND!!!!
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 10:39pm
sad to hear this,,, a big hole here now,, and I'm sure around Blair NE also
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 11:00pm
That is bad news, but expected I guess.  Yep, a BIG hole on the forum now.
I heard from Cody who heard from Drawin.  Another great person on this forum and will be missed by all.
I've been trying to find his pic that I took of him at Hutch the year he went.  I've got quite a few external hard drives and I'll have to search.  Anybody know what year it was when he was there?  It'll make my search a little easier.  It was an honor to have met the man.

RIP good buddy!  Prayers are going out to Deanna at this heartbreaking time.

I'll post his pic as soon as I find it.  He would like that.  I threatened him with exposure many a time......you don't want to know what he said in reprisal.

Edited by Ted J - 02 Mar 2024 at 11:03pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2024 at 11:18pm
RIP prayers for he and his bride
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Ron(AB) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron(AB) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 12:11am
I'm sorry to hear this, I liked his comments.
May God be with you Shameless!
405, 7000, 7050, 8050, 8070, L3, 2300 & 2600 disk
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 6:36am
Damn that sucks.  I remember how excited he was to be able combine corn again last fall, glad he got to do that one last time.
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 6:38am
Sorry to hear this. Never met Shameless but I'll miss his presence on here. RIP
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 6:47am
Sad day for sure, R.I.P.!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 7:00am
Originally posted by AllisFreak MN AllisFreak MN wrote:

Damn that sucks.  I remember how excited he was to be able combine corn again last fall, glad he got to do that one last time.

With the issues he was having about that time, I wonder if that's why the Lord kept him around 1 more year. Just 1 more time. I wondered why he would take on such chores with his issues. Maybe he knew. RIP Shameless

Whoever is closest should go wick the throttle of that damn machine wide open. A 21 gun salute of sorts

Edited by thendrix - 03 Mar 2024 at 7:14am
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 7:06am
Going to miss the ole chap for sure. I have been on the forum for close to 30 years, he had to have been close to that too. I think that Hutchinson is where I first met him. Had quite a few conversations on the phone with him. Spent some time with him, wife, and house full of the most well behaved dogs at his house one weekend. Going to miss all the BS he'd spread, the snow machine talk, passionate pink stuff (probably not too many remember that). So said that he finally got to live his dream to farm, and only got to do it for one season.
Dammit, dammit, dammit 🤬😭😭😭
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 7:30am
This is a complete bummer. Did enjoy the banter back and forth.
They say every life your soul experiences here on Earth, prepares your soul for the next
return back to Earth.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 7:47am
I never met him but certainly enjoyed reading his posts. He will be greatly missed. RIP and prayers to his family
johnkc View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnkc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 8:14am
Sad news for sure
As I was wandering around the Boonville Swap Meet yesterday he sure was on my mind.
Prayers to all
I support the development of hybrid automobiles and alternative fuels as I need DIESEL fuel for my ALLIS CHALMERS!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 8:43am
So Very sad, we all had a touch with him and his commentaries.
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:06am
As I look outside right now, getting absolutely dumped on with snow, I think that Shameless has the ultimate snow machine available to him now. When wife and I visited him somewhere around six to eight years ago, he had some chile brewing in the crock pot. He thought we should stick around for some, but we declined. It was still mid morning, full from breakfast yet, and had some miles to cover. By the time we got home, we were in a full on blizzard, and probably got 12-15 inches of snow out of the deal. Ole Shameless had to tell me, "see what you get for turning down my chile!" I vowed to never turn down food at his place again, unfortunately the opportunity never came up. But as I see this snow coming down now, I think that maybe Shameless is reminding me once again, that I should have eaten with him that day. 😪
Darrel
dr p View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:16am
yeah, but it was a great big mitzvah he got to get his home farm back and farm it one last season. He was really doing poorly last year and he somehow dragged his broken body through one last growing season. I don't think it was two weeks after he finished corn that he was back in the hospital. I hope almost all of us get that gift. RIP
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:34am
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 9:35am
So sad read this. He was one of a kind for sure.
Praying for his bride. She just lost a character and great friend as did many others.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic