This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brian Morrison

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brian Morrison
    Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 8:03am
Now Marty, that's not a nice statement to make about peoples names ending in a vowel not being trustworthy... I resemble that! Leave us
I-talians outta' that. I happen to know a lot of trustworthy I-talians. Just don't piss em' off cause' ya might not make yer' next birthday. Nice people tho otherwise... LOL!
Steve@B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Sponsored Links

wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

Anybody got a number to contact him. Just saw him beat two allis tractors that the owners said Marty nelson built by 56 feet. He beat a turbo diesel 45 and a brads case also. He must be the guy us allis owners need to get to build engines seeing how the internet builder wifi isn't showing to good

So you seen him beat these engines (that I didn't build). Then you say you were there on Friday night, but on the Saturday pull they weren't there, but the videos were taken, by your statements in your posts.

Well the videos you are referring to are from Fawn Grove Pa.... That's. Few states away from you, and it was a Sunday, day pull.

Your story has some holes in it here pank. Just saying next time you plan to lie, at least do a better job of it.

I keep in contact with lots of people who I do work for, there are no people that I built 2 engines for. Sorry to burst your bubble, secondly, they weren't at the pull.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Juiceman View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juiceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2014 at 4:47pm
Everybody can say what they want, but along with cotncrazy, we have had a lot of fun with a Marty Nelson built engine. Our tractor is very competitive 3.5 to 4mph div 2 tractor up to 5500lbs. Its double of what it usta be i'll tell ya that. Last weekend the track wasnt the best, so i ran the 5500 3.5mph in 2nd gear no problem low rpm. While under 300ci. Lol
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2014 at 10:57am
I just don't understand????
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
mgburchard View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 6:06pm
WiFi the pull your motors was at it was dark like first video of Brian . they weren't at that day Saturday open pull I guess they were to embarrassed . YouTube tyler Kilgore you will see Saturday pull brad,nick Brian ,Dwayne . brads case victorious in Saturdays pull

Edited by mgburchard - 27 Sep 2014 at 6:08pm
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 11:52am

WiFi you know the names of the Italian looking farther and son you built for I don't .

Italian looking fellas, well I never trust anyone who's last name ends in a vowl. Would you provide a date and location of this imaginary pull, maybe a link? Let me guess, no information, no video, no names, no documentation.

Did these mysterious it all I an looking felas steal your Gleason too?

Edited by wi50 - 27 Sep 2014 at 11:55am
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 9:39am
Video under name of Tyler Kilgore shows ac nightmare 1 nicks 45 diesel brad peters case and Dwayne . different pull during day
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 7:01pm
Is there a way to block someone on this forum?

99.9% of the people that post on here have something positive to say or something to help someone. Unfortunately, there are a few (actually I can only think of one) that add nothing positive and do nothing but promote controversy, which will end up bothering some of the positive posters into withdrawing and not posting. I have seen it on other forums. I thought it was finished on here a couple years ago when one member was barred, but it's rearing it's ugly head again.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 5:22pm
Anyone know if tom lockhard has debuted his all is at a pull this season yet?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by cotncrzy cotncrzy wrote:

I GUESS A SECOND PLACE IN TUNICA, MS AT THE SOUTHERN NATIONALS ISNT BROAD ENOUGH? TOOK SECOND PLACE BEHIND MR HADEN GIBSON, WE MISSED THE WEIGHT A BIT, BUT PULLING AGAINST AN OLE PRO I WAS SATISIFIED! GOOD LORD WILLING, AND THE CROPS ARE OUT WE WILL BE IN WHITE PINE IN 2014 WITH MY "SMALL" CUBIC INCH ENGINE.... LOL;
good luck against the judge if it shows
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2014 at 5:11pm
Oh its impressive that it got by two of wifis engines so easy by 56 feet second place was a turbo all is 20 feet behind it then the case of Peters behind it.
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:54pm
It was a nice running tractor in the video, fairly light weight class, nose on the ground so it didn't load the rear tire's. Looked to be 4 mph pace, maybe 5 as the flagman was able to keep up walking along side. Similar to a division 3 NATPA type of class I'd say. I'm not sure why pankey was so impressed that they want to buy an engine like it, but whatever trips a fellas trigger I guess. I'd imagine when you're unable to do much yourself, you're impressed with everything else is the impression I get from panks obsession.

Like I say, nice running rig, but so are a lot of tractors.

NickT(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickT(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:24pm
Video has been removed by the user!!??
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Larry(OH) Larry(OH) wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EamFt3CeiA

I had to turn my monitor sideways to see it......

When I click on this link, it gives a message that the video has been removed.
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 1:40pm
I GUESS A SECOND PLACE IN TUNICA, MS AT THE SOUTHERN NATIONALS ISNT BROAD ENOUGH? TOOK SECOND PLACE BEHIND MR HADEN GIBSON, WE MISSED THE WEIGHT A BIT, BUT PULLING AGAINST AN OLE PRO I WAS SATISIFIED! GOOD LORD WILLING, AND THE CROPS ARE OUT WE WILL BE IN WHITE PINE IN 2014 WITH MY "SMALL" CUBIC INCH ENGINE.... LOL;
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 10:02am

Cotton your right more to it than just engine . I also realize your happy with your tractor in the limited area of travels you pull in . with that being said when you get board and decide to broading your area of travel then you broaden the amount of competition as well. It also looks like if you found more competition than you can handle that WiFi gave you a excuse in small cubic inches as well .

Again Coton shows his class act

And again Pank,,

you show your posterior 

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:55am
Cotton your right more to it than just engine . I also realize your happy with your tractor in the limited area of travels you pull in . with that being said when you get board and decide to broading your area of travel then you broaden the amount of competition as well. It also looks like if you found more competition than you can handle that WiFi gave you a excuse in small cubic inches as well .

Edited by mgburchard - 25 Sep 2014 at 8:58am
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 6:52am
   Hey, no doubt there is tractors out there that are way more HP then I am. The thing is tractor pulling, it's not a dyno, its a traction game. Reading track conditions, and weighting the tractor properly is the key along with a driver thet knows how to drive. Haveing enough power when its needed is great but a tractor with just enough power weighted properly at 4 mph will beat you every time.

I sounded a little rude in my last post, I apologise for that. I dont know Mitch's work, therefore I cant testify( or defend, as you put it). However, I do know WI's work and I will testify that I am 100% satisified. Along with it he is a great guy that will take the time to help, give suggestions, and realy make you understand what he is talking about. I am sure Mitch is the same I haven't had the opertunity to see.

We as a family enjoy this sport, we dont do it for the glory we do it for fun. I have made many friends pulling thst will last a lifetime. I am not looking to go BEAT someone to prove a point, if it happens it happens.
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Butch(OH) Butch(OH) wrote:

Originally posted by blue924.9 blue924.9 wrote:

800-799-7233, talked to him just the other day about doing a cam, he has good turnout bout a week from getting it to shipped back

That number is the National Domestic Offense Hot Line, LOL does this brian guy work days there? LOL

oh yeah, he is a real regularLOL couldnt find a number for helping people who think they build engines and own a shop 

Edited by blue924.9 - 24 Sep 2014 at 8:57am
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 8:02pm
WiFi you know the names of the Italian looking farther and son you built for I don't .
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by blue924.9 blue924.9 wrote:

800-799-7233, talked to him just the other day about doing a cam, he has good turnout bout a week from getting it to shipped back

That number is the National Domestic Offense Hot Line, LOL does this brian guy work days there? LOL
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 3:31pm
So I've asked for names, Mike has asked for some documentation. You haven't been able to provide any to us. It boils down to a case of your word against mine.....there's more than a few loopholes in your story and I know who I sell what to.   It wouldn't make much sense for you to say I built someone an engine, when I simply sold them a carbuerator or a camshaft, it also wouldn't make much sense if someone bought some parts for a 3 mph or division 2 engine to compare it to one built for no pace or a division 4 type engine. It also raises red flag when you say I built 2 engines for a father and son, that right there tells me you are caught in an outright lithat would be like comparing my super stock and your stock JD A....while you fight to find a horsepower or two, I'm measureing horsepower in the thousands hoping to hone in on couple hundred increments.

In case you can't understand what you're reading here pank, I'm saying you're lying, its a nice fairy tail, but it simply isn't true...how many other things do you lie about? If your story were true, you'd be able to provide information, if it were true and you wanted to help other people, you'd provide information to help them out and save their money. So either you're lying or you aren't looking out for your fellow pullers. That being you have fellow pullers, which is questionable.

Edited by wi50 - 23 Sep 2014 at 7:01pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 2:32pm
Wifi and cotton Brian has done beat two of wifi builds i dont think he is the one who needs to spend the money driving from va to middle tn to spank another. If you want to prove something go up east cost and take a spaking from ac nightmare .    Ps no 400 cube engines in mid tn 4.5 bores is all that is over there. Cotton go get beat by ac nightmare and defend wifi
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 11:26am

Mitch says dont go up the east coast stay in middle tn

That's a wise move on your part. I hear cottncrazy has been kickin all these 400+ cube engines around. With pank bragging about his shop and 5 highly skilled employees, all the engines he builds, a good share of cottncrazy's victories would be humiliating for your friend mitch. After all,cotton crazy has been hitting the most popular pulls in tn and the south.....and there's plenty of documentation.

What would be even more humiliating is if you actually knew what was in cottn's engine.....
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:44am
anybody try his number, tried to get ahold of him about my cam but got an error message trying to see if its him or me
hi my names dan, I am a young guy. i have a problem, i prefer my tractors orange and my clutches mechanical, thanks for letting me share
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:25am
Mitch says dont go up the east coast stay in middle tn
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 6:04am
WI50 can set up an engine, I can testify to that. I am hooked most any summer weekend somewhere down here, come compare if you dare!
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 5:54pm
Would you be able to provide the names of these allegid pullers whom in supplied these engines to? Did I build them turn key? Or did they simply buy a part like a camshaft or carburetor from me.....or are you just on one of your jealous fits on the edge of another mental breakdown and making things up again?

Carefully, last time you lost it they gave you the boot and blocked your IP addresses. I wouldn't want you to have to get another new phone again.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 5:22pm
WiFi engines didn't only loose to Brian they also lost to nick and a case engine builder who is friends with Mitch that goes by Mel on yt tractor
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

Is that one of those Buda rods, or a Farmall C?  Just curious.  Did it rattle a little bit, I see the rod bearings are spun.  Detonation knock them out?  Or was it just not enough locking tab to bite into the cap?  My guess here would be detonation, due to the spun bearings and broken piston....."timed by ear".....
I hope them are not Mitch's parts if they are it don't say much for yours
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic