This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC Sign

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AC Sign
    Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:47pm
Is there alot of these signs out there in good shape? This is the only AC sign I have and some day I would like to properly hang it in my shop.
Sponsored Links

Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:52pm
That is a nice sign. I have room in my shop!!!LOL
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:10pm
Never seen one like that one. And Phil quit begging.LOL
Zyta View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 9:34pm
That's kinda what I was wondering...if there was alot of these signs out there or if anyone has any information.
JimIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 11:21pm
I'm on the "never seen" boat too!  Judging by the logo and the fact that it just lists the All-Crop and tractors I would date it in the mid to late 30s.  Later signs said "tractors and machinery".

Jim
Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:36am
Any printing or stamping on the sign anywhere ?
Zyta View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zyta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 7:22am

No stamping or dating on it that I can see. It has two holes at the top so it canbe hung and seen from both sides. I am trying to find something made out of rod iron that it could hang from and be bolted to the side of the wall in my shop.

If anyone has any information let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic